official roni size apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
obviously he does wash.
sorry if i offended anyone with my drunken joke.
Lets all chill and listen to brown paper bag.:teeth:

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Someones just trying to be funny,still.
Not trying to be funny at all mate. There is an apology on the other thread too. Respect your fellings mate and apologised.
Was a bad joke and i held up my hands and said so.
Please chill and accept my apology.

:pimp:

B1aDe

Hear me now!
People just need to chill and stop getting all het up about things..... obviously it was a joke because all he has said is chill and sorry since it was posted.....

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
joke or not.. who gives a shit? theres no point getting a boner over a silly forum thread :lol:

fairplay you apologised there anyway!.roni is a really fucking top bloke too,all the v crew are!i went too his xmas party at the bristol carling academy few years ago what a fucking night that was corrrr!!!krust,hazard,fresh,die,hype,andy c.never did see any cd packs for it anyone know for a heads up?

B

BDS

I thought the randomness of it was quite funny especially the bit about him siitin in the garden playin bongo's lol

Original Nuttah

They Call My Dad Machete
VIP Junglist
I apoligize too for the 2 threads i made!

RONI SIZE.....Does he hoover and RONI SIZE...does he like waffles!

I think the people who made roni size....does he wash up and roni size...did he tell you to do it like that should apologize. who where they made by anyway? i dont know cus all the roni size threads got deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.