Official-It was all a farce! Media games

emy

VIP Junglist
"Thank you for your e-mail enquiry. In response, I would explain that as a major global business, Panasonic keeps all of its operations under constant review. However, there are no current plans to discontinue the Technics brand and the production of Technics turntables"

Kind regards
Customer Communications Centre
Panasonic UK Ltd

So why the media got so out of hand I do not know!

Nice of them to get back to me too :)

I'm not being funny but if someone like Tony Prince says it's over then it is. It looks like the lines of communications at Panasonic arent working as they should be. The Japanese prefer a slightly more cloak and dagger approach to business but this is getting stupid. I suspect that that e-mail represents the official line but they're clearly telling the people who sell their stuff something different. When was the e-mail sent?

This is what makes me believe this time it's true... http://www.dmcdjchamps.com/

I suspect they would not want their biggest cheerleaders to lose face this badly!

I received the email on the 26/11/10 saying any further queries phone a number/email

Was from panasonic UK and that link says from Japan

funny how it happens around xmas time!
the same time as most teenagers beg their parents "pls buy me some technics, it can be a joint xmas and bday present"

Back
Top Bottom