Official Dnbforum/Detached Audio Remix Compo NYE 2016 VOTING!!!!!

Vote for TWO tracks you liked the most

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • C

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • D

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • E

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • F

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • G

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • H

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • J

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that used to have a hammer
VIP Junglist
It's finally here, the tracks for the Dnbforum/Detached Audio remix compo for Trônes de l'Obscurité - Pale like the Moon!

As in the previous compo, you guys will vote for TWO tracks that you feel are the best among them, so they make it to the finals and be judged by selected members of both dnbforum.com and Detached Audio.

For the contestants, remember: you can't vote for your own track! Because this is the law. And the law must be obeyed. And for everybody: the one who votes for track A will endure severe chest pain. From the lazers of my lizard army of hell.

Thank you all for your submissions, and may the best win!

So here they are:

How can people be trusted to not vote for themselves? Can you see who votes for what? I, being the well mannered boy that I am, refrained from such blasphemous activities (unlike the last comp).

Great entries people. High standards again!

Gawd these are great... Up early and listened to them all and not a weak one in the pack 9 guys/girls 9 quality remixes, well done on that this will be interesting. Also thanks Liz brilliant idea to bring this to Logikz and gain interest here i appreciate that and great song aswelll you must be proud to listen to your brethren reworks!

Some great remixes there, for sure!

I listened to them yesterday, after posting, but I'll listen to them again carefully today, so I can cast my vote as well.

Thank you guys for your submissions, and thank you guys for your listens and votes! Good luck to everyone!

OK I've listened through once, I've got a clear standout favourite, listen again later for my second choice, fresh ears and all that

I did my first run through these last night, did my second and third this morning, and now my votes are in. Overall, I must say, everyone did a great job! Huge amount of diversity between the submissions, and a bunch of really cool and unique takes on the original. Thanks @ManuForti and @Dark Lizardro for setting this up, I had a lot of fun making all my remix versions. I've written out my thoughts on everyone's submission, and will share when the voting's all wrapped up.

Thanks Xiris it was Liz idea from the start and hes done everyone here and himself proud. Me and @Reefleks will be listening again tonight, it wont be until next till we listen again and take notes but i have a few in mind that i really enjoyed and that fitted Detached Audio a little bit more than others. All will be revealed shortly...

Thanks Maloney

Tough decision for me.

Some of the remixes have gone quite far from the original and I'm not sure if this is good (because creativity) or bad (because it's supposed to be a remix, not just a track with one sample from the original). Same with tracks that have kept the original vibe

Definitely some really good tracks in there, which also makes it really hard... congrats everyone :)

Last edited:
Tough decision for me.

Some of the remixes have gone quite far from the original and I'm not sure if this is good (because creativity) or bad (because it's supposed to be a remix, not just a track with one sample from the original). Same with tracks that have kept the original vibe

Definitely some really good tracks in there, which also makes it really hard... congrats everyone :)
I you should vote for the ones you think are best. There is no right or wrong answer.

People of the general dnb section of Dnb forum! These are the tracks for the ongoing remix competition we've been holding, as a joint venture between dnbforum.com and @ManuForti 's label Detached Audio!

All tracks were made by our fellow members, so give them some love for their hard work, listen and cast your votes! Keep in mind that we asked them to be experimental as they could so some tracks might not fall into drum and bass, but nevertheless they're worth a listen.

Thank you very much!

How can people be trusted to not vote for themselves? Can you see who votes for what? I, being the well mannered boy that I am, refrained from such blasphemous activities (unlike the last comp).

Great entries people. High standards again!

Mods can see who voted for what. I may be wrong but I think theres an option to view whos voted for what when you set up a poll, used to be. Worth bearing in mind next time, or not if I'm wrong

Actually Dirk you can switch it on. Go to edit on the top right of the poll, and theres an option to view what people have voted for

Back
Top Bottom