Official DNB Forum Remix Compo

Why so hurry much? I finished mine in a week, then I got all these big ideas about importing key sounds from the movie into Serum and making bass and stuff like that, ahhh yeah, harder than I thought to pull that off. I made loads of crap for every one usable sound. Anyway, the lack of limitations in this comp is pretty sweet, enjoying it so far.

Why so hurry much? I finished mine in a week, then I got all these big ideas about importing key sounds from the movie into Serum and making bass and stuff like that, ahhh yeah, harder than I thought to pull that off. I made loads of crap for every one usable sound. Anyway, the lack of limitations in this comp is pretty sweet, enjoying it so far.
Damn!

It works quite well if you cut some of the foley sounds and import as noise to layer over your bass. And Japan just beat South Africa in the rugby wtf!? Good job. But go the Old Blacks.

How is everybody doing? I have two different tracks coming together. They are completely different but I like em. I'm not sure which one I'm going to use and I don't have a movie sample yet, but god damn it I am going to finish.

.. still stumped between my two tunes, still need to work some movie samples in, but i have 3-4 movies i'm watching n searching for quotes in.. Also may just restart n go from scratch once i find the quote i want to use.

I'm pretty much stalled. Started but then other more important projects have come into play. I don't think I'll be able to finish for the deadline.

but the deadline isnt for over a month yo?
Yeah, it is. But I have a release for 2 days earlier than the compo deadline, which appeared from nowhere, set by myself. So, baiscally, the compo is not my priority now. If I finish this thing before, then i'll try to finish the song for the compo... If not... well, I'll put it on my soundcloud as free download anyways

Yeah, it is. But I have a release for 2 days earlier than the compo deadline, which appeared from nowhere, set by myself. So, baiscally, the compo is not my priority now. If I finish this thing before, then i'll try to finish the song for the compo... If not... well, I'll put it on my soundcloud as free download anyways
Nothing is more important than DnB forum compo. Andy C's Trucker Hat Tucker has already turn in his tune. You best be finishing up a track:|

I'm confused... if it's being released wouldn't it have had to be finished already prior to it being selected for a release? That's how all my releases are scheduled anyways, with the exception of a minor tweak here and there requested by the label.

I'm confused... if it's being released wouldn't it have had to be finished already prior to it being selected for a release? That's how all my releases are scheduled anyways, with the exception of a minor tweak here and there requested by the label.
Don't be so confused: I do the work all by myself, always been that way. So basically I set up a release date for a re-recording of my first album, where I'll give old songs a new face and all. Let's say that 60% of the work is already done. and also consider my advanced ability to procrastinate.

HOLY FUCKING BALLS DUDE. WHAT TRACK_!?!?!?

didnt get anywhere, no, guess ill be judginig this one less i come up with some shit soon like asap type soon
tonight i been recording black metal and listening to my collab with liz

HOLY FUCKING BALLS DUDE. WHAT TRACK_!?!?!?

didnt get anywhere, no, guess ill be judginig this one less i come up with some shit soon like asap type soon
tonight i been recording black metal and listening to my collab with liz
Cool, if you are going to be a judge, could you round up some other judges? Reactor Grits maybe, Sammy, Smarty, Russla. That would be super tits.

Back
Top Bottom