@faast @$marty @logikz @Sammy Dexcell @Reactor Grits @Teddy @RUSSLA
- Deadlines: The competitions begins today, and the deadline is Sunday November 1st at Midnight Greenwich Mean Time. Send all submissions to me via dnbfourm private message. I prefer if you make your tracks downloadable via soundcloud but this is not a rule. Once the deadline has been reached I will post every bodies track anonymously for voting. The top five tracks then will be judged by a panel to pick the winner.(If you would like to be a judge please inquire.)
- Voting: Everybody will get two votes, you can vote on your first and second choice tracks, but you can NOT vote for yourself. All tracks that have enough votes to become a top five winner, votes will be suspended after the threshold has been reached. So if track G has needs 15 votes to become a finalist, and has all 15, then you must vote for another track. The first five tracks to get enough votes to qualify are the elected winner. This method will insure no one or two people get all the votes while everyone else only get a couple.
- Rules for Track: There are no stems or limitations except you must sample any movie of your own choosing and be able to prove you sampled a movie in some way, shape or form. This competition is all about you making the best track you can and sharing it. All resources you have at your disposal are excepted, and collaborations are excepted.
- The Winner: The winner of this Compo gets an all expense paid vacation to the waffle section of the forum, and is declared kingz of interwebz. All contestants must help support the winner in some way shape or form. If anyone has any prizes that they can give please let us know. And if you guys want me to create a sample pack of my own stuff I will.
- Community: We are one so we should support each other.
- Rule Changes: All rules are subject to change by moderators and popular consensus.
- HAVE FUN AND MAKE THE BEST TRACK YOU CAN
- Final Rule: Your track must be drum and bass. You can make any style but it must be drum and bass.