office party going on right now

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Apr 28, 2006.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

with free booze (!!!) and dancing girls (!!!!). i do so adore dancing girls. and im working. the pain. right now there standing around, downing the first drinks, trying to find the groove. thats my turf, i can excel under such conditions. the sleazy 70's disco music, the tasteless snacks, the nervous smiles. its going to jump off the hook any minute now, and i wont be there to reap the benefits. there is so much tension, crying for releif, there are dancing girls and naked touch rub grind thrust grab stab take shake stick flick pop snot bounce round pump hump prode grope split slit

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Off to the boaty party in about 2hours! Boh :slayer:

3. Knmo_Elitist

Knmo_Elitist Boh bo BOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

I feel for you man i really do... but I'll be at the club gettign free booze in about 3 hrs... and I'll get to watch my girl walk around teasing other guys, which is quite funny to watch all these guys giving her their numbers and then she brings them to me and sits on my lap while I tear them up... hehe I love it

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

im drunk. at work. ive got bitches coming from the reception with welcome drinks. pissed at work crew is different from any other type of random grouping like wearing socks whilst talking crew or carrying a curry crew because we truly are a special group of people. my kind continue to ruin the lives of millions through out the world by making faulty bank transfers, fucking up vehicle bookings, hiring midgets, being responsible for gleaming medical malpractice, performing intercourse on unsuspecting seniors at the bus stop whilst smoking ketamine through a 50 k pressurized sand blaster

hope you lads have a good time tonight, get good and cabbaged for queensnight!! its her birthday you know!! knmo that sounds like a plan to me. shit id be at the stripclub in a minute if i could choose. alas im not coming, im going to check out king shiloh tonight, and tomorrow noisia and terminal state are playing at studio80. thats one of the things i love about holland, you can catch noisia or black sun empire playing down the local boozer on a tuesday.

5. Knmo_Elitist

Knmo_Elitist Boh bo BOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

i miss holland so fucking much... I will return... someday!