Off to Sweden..With my decks!

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
So we've been working on a prototype steel gauging system at work for the psat 2 months and today bwe are driving the 1ton lump all the way to Sweden for 2 and half weeks.

As we are taking a big Transit van, my boss has allowed me to bring all my gear with me to keep me sain for the time away.

I'm guna take lots of photos while i'm there so i'll post up some pictures when i get back, hopefully with a few Swedish gals on each arm ;)

Ez fellas, hope I don't miss too much!

So we've been working on a prototype steel gauging system at work for the psat 2 months and today bwe are driving the 1ton lump all the way to Sweden for 2 and half weeks.

As we are taking a big Transit van, my boss has allowed me to bring all my gear with me to keep me sain for the time away.

I'm guna take lots of photos while i'm there so i'll post up some pictures when i get back, hopefully with a few Swedish gals on each arm ;)

Ez fellas, hope I don't miss too much!

take it easy man, have fun!
i know a huge group of Swedish, propa quality ppl!

Thanks for all the replies guys :) In sweden now getting slashed, all on the company, this is the fucking life!!

Dont forget to pack your foreign plug adaptors... :teeth:
When you off mate? I take it you dont go until after Westfest...

Ha believe or not i only gone and forgot my adaptors, not a problem tho as i only need one as ive got a massive extention lead for everything and my boss aint stupid enough to forget his lol.

Aint set up my shiz yet but if i can ill upload some some pictures while i'm here.

Enjoy Westfest, aint too much DNB round these parts :(

Ez

Oh yeah and Fran, i met some quality Swedish blokes last night, absolute legends. Took me to an afterparty which was sweet, drunk me to the ground lol!

Back
Top Bottom