Off to Florida tomorrow......

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Gloxxy, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

and I can't wait. Got a quality deal as my mate works at a travel company. Me, the missus and our 2 kids have cost us £1500 for flight and accomodation for 2 weeks.
    Already got all of our park tickets and plenty of spends so I can get X amount of sneakers.
    Its my son's 6th birthday while we're over there as well so we're going to take him to Disney World to have breakfast with all of the Disney characters.

I've got a feeling I'll need another 2 week holiday from the family when we get though. :teeth:

2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Top stuff Gloxxy! Enjoy the trip mate. I'm planning to go to Florida with the missus next year. Really wanna hit up Universal Studios. I have done, ever since I was a kid.

3. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

I was there 3 weeks ago. Your sons gunna love Disney its amazing for children. All the parks are really good the best ride I went on was the new one at Seaworld its mental business.

4. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

qaulity mate, am happy for your, you little un will be made up . things like that you remember for ever, dad taking him to disney world to meet the disney characters .. gotta be on more or less every kids top number 1 things to do when their that age. decent deal that aswell you and the whole fam 2 weeks, cant be bad . ava gudden mate. join the mile high club :wave:

5. Reference

Reference fair shout.

have fun man, wicked place (y) keep an eye out on traffic if you renting a car though, it's crash central out there.

6. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

Have a good time bro! I remember going all the parks and meeting the characters as a kid was wicked!

7. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

florida is a wicked place man, you should love it!
    and yeah disneyland is awesome, i'm going with my bird as soon as i'm old enough, i reckon i will still appreciate it haha!

8. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Yeah Universal Studios and Busch Gardens are the parks I really want to see.

A woman that works in the admin office just came back last week. She said it rained every day for the whole 2 weeks. :D I've checked the weather forecast and its looking pretty good for next week. I'll check an eye out for that ride at Sea World.

Its definitely something you don't forget. I remember it all from 20 years ago when I went with my parents. Haha. I doubt that'll be happening with a 10 month old baby in tow!

We're not getting a hire car as the hotel lays on all of the park transfers for free. I think I'd need a week to get used to driving on the right hand side of the road.

9. Reference

Reference fair shout.

fair enough man (y) my dad drove on the wrong side of the rode there :lol:

10. Junglist_007

Junglist_007 learning difficulties

You lucky sod, ive always wanted to go to America. Theme parks look well good all them rides. Hope you have good time bro.

11. D-Tektiv

D-Tektiv Active Member

Nice bro, been raining lately, but hopefully it'll go away for ya stay in this state here. Everytime I go to Busch Gardens in Tampa, I see premiership kit jersey's, of a few different teams..maybe I've seen some of you over here and don't know it? lol. Have a nice trip to the state of my birth..pz

12. wobbie

wobbie Echidna

Hope you and the family have a sick one Craig man. Im quite jealous.

13. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

wheres my money i aint got no money cos i spent it on booze.
    i dunno how i had the money to buty that in the first palace cos i aint even got any income.

fuck can someonme pass me some food

14. Wellsy

Wellsy Member

£1500 for the lot of you!? man that's cheap if it is,have a crackin time!!