Off the cuff Vol. 2

Brex

The house guy
VIP Junglist
Home from work as I've pulled a fucking muscle in my chest. Not often I get chance to mix, let alone record one. Little bit rough around the edges, first drop didn't sound how I thought it would, my mixer is on its last legs, I think my tonearms are on their way out, I've got no arms and I'm deaf. I'm out of excuses now.

No tracklist. Artists include SPY, Calibre, Om Unit, Lynx, Technimatic, Basher, Spectrasoul and a few more. Ask if you want to know a tune but you'll probably know most of them. I'm not much of a crate digger as I'm skint all the time.

Home from work as I've pulled a fucking muscle in my chest. Not often I get chance to mix, let alone record one. Little bit rough around the edges, first drop didn't sound how I thought it would, my mixer is on its last legs, I think my tonearms are on their way out, I've got no arms and I'm deaf. I'm out of excuses now.

No tracklist. Artists include SPY, Calibre, Om Unit, Lynx, Technimatic, Basher, Spectrasoul and a few more. Ask if you want to know a tune but you'll probably know most of them. I'm not much of a crate digger as I'm skint all the time.

needs more hau5 imo.

(will try and check at some point mate)

Back
Top Bottom