Odd Harmonics - FRACTAL new vibes on the cloud of sound >>

Of course it's just plain sick. I'm gonna bite your style if I get smarter one of these days. Sorta curious what programs you're using.

Frankly, you should make some dance floor smashers too. I love the psychedelia but you're taking it far enough that some DJs just won't play it. Just my 2 cents. Course I'll play them once I get a digital setup.

keep 'em coming,
J.P.

yo,
thanks for the feedback man, really glad you like the sounds...i got some more dancefloor oriented tunes im working on at the moment, but usually what comes out is just a creative outburst of ideas :)

My main tools are Logic 9 with massive, reaktor, absynth and a load of the kontakt instruments. For processing i use the PSP vintage warmer, Izotpe Alloy and a bunch of waves (CLA bass, L2, API eq, ssl strip etc) and for FX i recently got some of the SoundToys plugs which are awesome (panman, tremolator, decaitator, echoboy) - apart from that i use the Sugarbytes WOW filter a lot in every session.

But yeah, i recently got the Komplete 8 bundle which i cant recommend highly enough. It's simple amazing!

Thanks for checking out the music :)

peace

Sounds great I always love tracks with touch of glitch and a hint of africa ;) seriously tho great production perhaps you could add some african vocal harmonies for the mind to latch onto, sometimes which abstract music like this as great as it is, it's easy for the listener to lose focus. The human voice brings that focus back. I'm sure your already familliar with this track by Leftfield: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D56eqR-qiM if not some inspiration for ya :)

ez, thanks for the feedback guys:)

@nusphere - didn't know the track, thanks for the heads up. Honestly, i'm always dreaming of having some good vocals to put in my tunes, but its really more a question of getting a good singer/good samples! Always the issue...

Back
Top Bottom