October mix. 3 deck spanning tech minimal and liquid. feedback appreciated!

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
Little mix i did for the kerb competition. any listens and feedback are much appreciated! Thanks

http://soundcloud.com/mikeg123/october-mix-kerb-competition

Spectrasoul - Alibi - Break remix
>Cyantific - Empty Streets
Amoss - Rollpipe
Break - Condensor
>Amoss - Tripped
Octane & dlr - Back in the grind (cern and dabs remix)
Phace - Freedom of filth
Spy - Go with the flow
->Cragz and paralell - Future shock (jubei mix)
Hybris - ender
Dabs - Subsidury
Enei ft drs- Count to ten
Overlook - District
Icicle - Nausea
Audio ft stapleton - Fall back
Dub phizix - Codec
Spectrasoul - Organiser
Enei - Stonehead
Amoss - State of of suspension
Vicious circle - Last chance saloon
Lenzman - Open page
Spectrasoul - Sometimes we lie
calyx and teebee - elevate this sound
Amoss - Real talk, hybris remix
->June miller - Snapcase
Foreign concept - Jaipur (villum remix)
Kodo - The jackal (dbridge remix)
Eastcolors - Dreamer
Technimatic - Unfinished business

nice tracklist, havent heard empty streets in a mix for time, such an underrated song IMO, maybe my favourite from the compilation. will have a listen, first mix is nice already

nice tracklist, havent heard empty streets in a mix for time, such an underrated song IMO, maybe my favourite from the compilation. will have a listen, first mix is nice already

Its probably my favourite tune of cyantifics to be honest (other than disconnected). deffinately one of the best on the album (seba snow is a personal fav)

Cheers! You have some really really nasty rolling mix there mate :) Absolutely loved that opening mix, how the hell could I miss on Break's remix of Alibi I don't know, splendid tune and Empty Streets definitely my favourite tune of Cyantific's as well. That's how you start a mix! Really rate your selection of tunes, riddim after riddim, but mixed beatifuly while keeping the flow, which is a rare cause to see with such a huge tracklist. Back In The Grind remix >> Freedom Of Filth was nuts, this would go off on the dancefloor! Also really loved that cheeky section Organiser >> Stonehead >> State Of Suspension, massive. Never thought of mixing Open Page into LCS and it sounds lush, harmonies really compliment each other. And I absolutely love playing that Villem remix of Jaipur atm, such a tune, so I was happy about hearing it there, too. All in all very nice mix, enjoyed it. I can smell a very strong competition in the air :teeth:

Cheers! You have some really really nasty rolling mix there mate :) Absolutely loved that opening mix, how the hell could I miss on Break's remix of Alibi I don't know, splendid tune and Empty Streets definitely my favourite tune of Cyantific's as well. That's how you start a mix! Really rate your selection of tunes, riddim after riddim, but mixed beatifuly while keeping the flow, which is a rare cause to see with such a huge tracklist. Back In The Grind remix >> Freedom Of Filth was nuts, this would go off on the dancefloor! Also really loved that cheeky section Organiser >> Stonehead >> State Of Suspension, massive. Never thought of mixing Open Page into LCS and it sounds lush, harmonies really compliment each other. And I absolutely love playing that Villem remix of Jaipur atm, such a tune, so I was happy about hearing it there, too. All in all very nice mix, enjoyed it. I can smell a very strong competition in the air :teeth:

Safe man, cheers for the feedback. Jaipur remix is such a fun tune, bouncy riddim at its finest! i listened to the first 10 mins of yours and will finish it tomorrow when im at the gym as i like what i heard! that intro is big. anyway ill give you some feedback on your thread when ive listened! safe again man!

if anyone else has had a listen id love to hear your feedback. still getting used to this 3 deck malarky!

Back
Top Bottom