Octane & DLR

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
are killing it right now, no? got this the other day

and now theyve just dropped these gully riddims also on dispatch

SEVEN is fire!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man that last release was on point. Love that little vocal sample before the drop on Back In The Grind.

Seven is just ridiculous. It reminds me of a stripped back, cooler version of Juno by Sub Focus.

back in the grind is the first tune i've brought of theirs! sounds wicked doubled with 2098
seven is .. well, i dont have the words to accurately explain. when is it out? this week?

they are nasty bastards, got an original sound. id probably rate them over ulterior motive

glad to hear seven is out

LEEDS CREW

GEEEEEEZ. I could probably text you to ask you this but fuck it I'm lazy. :P

You still moving in above the Hyde Park Social pub for next year? I'm relocating from my house on Brudenell but will be very very local still! Next year's gonna be spesh!

back in the grind is the first tune i've brought of theirs! sounds wicked doubled with 2098
seven is .. well, i dont have the words to accurately explain. when is it out? this week?

yeh its up on redeye records now. i still aint recieved my copy of 2098, bet that is a raw mix though. i been doing "back in the grind" with absentis which works a treat

yeh its up on redeye records now. i still aint recieved my copy of 2098, bet that is a raw mix though. i been doing "back in the grind" with absentis which works a treat

I been doing 2098 and absentis :)

@ Alex: Yeah man all sorted now, send me a text when youre heading up and we can sort something out. Shame you aint in your old yard though, literally 30 seconds.

I been doing 2098 and absentis :)

@ Alex: Yeah man all sorted now, send me a text when youre heading up and we can sort something out. Shame you aint in your old yard though, literally 30 seconds.

My new yard is about 1 minute away man. Just near Sainsburys innit. See you soon bro!

yes you will be fine.as far as eliminating the knock it depends on the car.higher output engines require higher octane.87 or 91 will be fine.also try octane boost added to your 87octane.

Back
Top Bottom