Octane & DLR - The Fly

Tune is fucking massive. These two are ridiculous right now. 'The Seven' is biggggg too.

Definitely one for the future. I know 'The Fly' isn't coming on Disptach but that label as a whole is improving with every release..

some big things coming from these guys, saw them at essence of chi awhile back and they played a good set. hopefully catch them at hardware. they are definately ones to watch this year

Tune is fucking massive. These two are ridiculous right now. 'The Seven' is biggggg too.

Definitely one for the future. I know 'The Fly' isn't coming on Disptach but that label as a whole is improving with every release..

lol dispatch has been buy on sight the last couple of years. I just dont get the whole Survival thing. Dispatch stand for new talents and quality music! The Fly was actually signed to Hardware seems like they dropped it and it's now on Sonorous

Leeds crew bruv, obviously they're smashing it ;)

Ez it's J DLR...

Tune was originally made for Sonorous, after Transition being signed to Hardware it meant that would go on the album instead so we wanted to give The Fly back to Dave at Sonorous, although a couple of other big labels were after it as well.... We are excited to release it with jazz dub... it's what was meant to happen, its a gimmick 12" without being cheesy (I hope), happy to hear you are liking the work.

Back
Top Bottom