Octane and dlr not releasing as a duo ?

dj freezy

Conman
Seen this on facebook today whats up with that ....People still liking this page, please divert your attention to our solo project pages... Octane & DLR are not releasing as a duo anymore so please like - facebook.com/dirtyleroi or facebook.com/chrisoctane...

yeah they said something about needing to evolve their sound seperately and already have solo stuff forthcoming (still on dispatch), sad to seethem go seperate ways but they are gonna make ace tunes seperately too ! (at least i hope so)

i imagine theyre just exploring other avenues, but will still make octane and dlr tunes together. i hope so anyway. method was sickkk

Yeah it doesn't sound like they're no longer mates or anything so I'd say they'll produce together again, just not for a while I guess.

dlr means dirty leroi?

(y) i'll like his page for that alone.

:word:

Hope its not one of those cases where one of them is a better producer than the other and one of them gets found out going alone...

but who knows yet!

Got stacks of their tracks released as a pair so hopefully they will return to release bits together.

Will be interesting to see whose tunes i prefer from their solo releases though

this really.
i think they are really talented, be interesting for them to part and then get back together to see if they can up it another level.

yes. really interesting to compare their solo stuff. i guess one has to be better than the other (my bet would be on dlr), but we'll see...

I'm pretty sure I already have a few tunes from DLR on his own or DLR and somebody that isn't Octane. Don't think I have any Octane only tracks though.

pretty much everything from the duo was pure epicness. I expect huge things from both of them in separate aswell

Pretty sad.

The upside of course is we now get twice the amount of releases (with any luck).
Yeahhh.

Looks like I haven't got as many as I thought

It's cool wasn't nearly as many as I thought, built a career on colabs. All the dubs I've been hearing are all colabs too. Interested to hear more solo stuff.

Edit: Couple of new solo dlr bits on The Risky Presents Future Sounds & DLR In The Mix

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom