Oceansize appreciation.

DJHaze

this band is certainly not underrated as everyone that i know who knows about this band doesnt have a bad word against them. they should deffo be bigger than they are tho.

anyone else with me on this one?

the frame
savant
911 commerative t shirt

chilled music. if you dont know. get to know. ill get some links with videos up soon.

all who know, please leave your oceansize appreciation.

DJHaze

[Thu, 15:22.31] riisu wouldn't class them as emo at all though
[Thu, 15:22.22] riisu oceansize used to be ok. played a gig with them a few years back

not emo atall. you played a gig with them for real?

DJHaze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0pE9bql_8E

emo my fucking arse.

you look like a four eyed freak whos never been layed in his life who looks like he could do with a good wash. but im not posting pics of relevant people. if you dont like the band then DO ONE!

THATS LIVE BTW^^ i didnt realise that until just. find the recorded version. its amazing.

Last edited:

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
[Thu, 15:22.31] riisu wouldn't class them as emo at all though
[Thu, 15:22.22] riisu oceansize used to be ok. played a gig with them a few years back

not emo atall. you played a gig with them for real?
yup. back in the days when i was a rocking rolling superstar. can't remember where exactly, but know we shared a bill with them.

and i'll say it again, before this thread gets out of hand.

EDUCATE YOURSELVES! >>> http://www.fourfa.com/

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
fat skater boy? what the fuck are you on about. your getting a bit emotional now i think. maybe you should listen to some emo music somewhere. or shove a skteboard up your arse whichever you prefer. MATE.
ive seen them pics of you that ur "mates" uploaded

see, FAT SKATER BOY

Last edited: