Obvious fake accounts..boring.

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Call me a fun killer, but Black Homo´s n goats are not funny anymore, altho the username "Black Homo" is quite funny but camaan, its getting old, stupid and boring. What a waste.
As an orderly german I demand some bannage here.:D

room-full-of-people-who-care-31548-1265753690-30.jpg

goat is a fake?
i just thought he was a mental, like ill rabbit but moar fun!

goat is a fake?
i just thought he was a mental, like ill rabbit but moar fun!

maybe he´s mental but then HE does make sense sometimes. Just as logikz :teeth:

To the above..yeah thanks I´m a fag and nobody cares, you both obviously did because you find those accounts funny. Well people are different and so. I can tell the english humour is 2 weird for me. Just my two pence.

i used to get well annoued by oversized sigs... all forums i used to use had a maximum size (800x150) or none at all... but once i got used to it, i prefered the freedom here

no man, believe it or not it really pisses me off :D
next thread is surely about big signatures. :D

I agree with the sigs, but I just turned them off so its all good. Although it does intreague me when people say I love your sig to a someone, I always feel like I'm missing out.

I agree with the sigs, but I just turned them off so its all good. Although it does intreague me when people say I love your sig to a someone, I always feel like I'm missing out.

so u havent seen a certain member sig with a picture of u in it then?
ha ha brilliant!

Yeah, thats why I don´t want to turn em off..but on the other hand it is annoying to scroll 25 miles to see a post:D

Back
Top Bottom