Obscure - raindrops & Dsm-iii-r - 10 Wip's

I really like the atmosphere of the track and I like the vocals also, I don't really have much feedback that's helpful, though. :X sorry!

Real good vibe man seems like theres some comrpession problem or something tho like a limiter is fucking with ur levels. If u fix that this tune will be amazing, lovin the bird sounds

Real good vibe man seems like theres some comrpession problem or something tho like a limiter is fucking with ur levels. If u fix that this tune will be amazing, lovin the bird sounds

Cheers buddy, Yeah will look into that today mate, Somethings being squashed. Cheers for Czeching.

Real nice tune man really smooth, nice atmosphere. Can't help thinking that sometimes the snare whacks a bit hard for this type of tune, like at around 55 seconds. Other than that great tune man. :)

Real nice tune man really smooth, nice atmosphere. Can't help thinking that sometimes the snare whacks a bit hard for this type of tune, like at around 55 seconds. Other than that great tune man. :)

Cheers matey, Yeah man I agree I need to tone the snare down a tad, Just make it snappy and subtle or something, Will take this into account. :]

Tried to ammend all the things people pointed out. I have used a different voc in this version, Just muted the other, Not sure what I am going to use, I am feeling this one, Even though it needs more processing to make it gel more. Let me know what you think please people. The second drop isn't gonna stay like that, Just put it down.

UPDATE
http://soundcloud.com/obscure/obscure-raindrops

Back
Top Bottom