OBSCENE - 403DNB MIX SERIES # 03 ( MOTHERS DAY EDITION )

LoGoSmallz

403 DNB Wishes you a Happy Mothers Day Weekend!

artworks-000023146156-lk5id6-original.jpg

OBSCENE - 403DNB MIX SERIES # 03 ( MOTHERS DAY EDITION ) by 403DNB on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

DJ Obscene said:
Over the years my mother has asked me numerous times to come to a drum and bass show , or even for me to make her a cd to show her exactly what it is i do. Every time during that span i have told her no , or that i would do it when i have some spare time. Earlier this year my little sister was blessed with two twin babies , and this is her first mothers day with them. About 2 months ago i was contemplating all of this and thought that i would be appropriate to do something special for both of them.

I asked most the members of 403DNB to compile a few songs that truly reflect the lighter , more jazzy and musical spectrum of the drum and bass genre. I told them that i could be old or new , the only catch was it that i wanted them to think of what music they would give to their mother is they were in my shoes.

This Mothers day my present to my mother and little sister is this mix , however it is not only for them . I encourage all fans of drum and bass , 403dnb , or EDM in general to give this mix to your mother in effort to share some of the love and passion that we have for the music. Drum and bass ( or EDM ) is a genre that is rarely understood and sometimes stereotyped by the older generations, i hope that this mix helps bridge the gap.

This mix is dedicated to all the mothers that have so many sleepless nights , and early mornings trying to raise us crazy kids . <3

TRACKLIST :

1.TECHNICOLOR & KOMATIC - WINTER ROSE
2.ZOOM FT WRECKAGE MACHINERY - MY SOUL ( REMIX )
3.CALIBRE - NOTTING HILL
4.INTELLIGENT MANNERS - EVERYBODY KNOWS
5.SMOTE - SUMMERTIME
6.ZERO T FT STEO - WALK AWAY
7.D BRIDGE FT CALIBER - PONDEROSA
8.DRAMATIC & DBAUDIO - LET ME BEGIN
9.FURNEY - BEAUTIFUL TO ME
10.ATLANTIC CONNECTION - BACKLOG ( INSTRUMENTAL MIX )
9.ROY GREEN & PROTONE - SMOOTHIE
10.SAVAGE REHAB - THE NEW DAWN PROJECT
11.CAILBER - PIANO BIZNESS
12.LENZMAN - TAKE IT BACK
13.LOGISTICS - SENDAI SONG
14.TECHNICOLOR & KOMATIC - THE GLOW
15.BCEE & S.P.Y - IS ANYBODY OUT THERE
16.SMOTE & SOUNDNBEATS - A WORLD FULL OF LIES
17.SPECTRASOUL - LIGHT IN THE DARK
18.LOXY & RESOUND - ENGAGE
19.ADELE - ROLLING IN THE DEEP ( NU:TONE REMIX )

Improve Your Experience | Facebook
www.twitter.com/403DNB
'403DNB' on Instagram

Back
Top Bottom