Obey - Summer Promo MiniMix (Dubs a' plenty!)

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Just a small promo mix to showcase some of the stuff im feeling recently, as well as some wicked bits ive been sent by upcoming producers.
This probably wont stay up for long as I need room on soundcloud for my new Autonomic mix coming soon, so if you like the look of it grab it now!

Mix itself is in a pretty dark, experimental vibe so check it out and see what you think. Feedback much appreciated

Tracklist:

01. Kodo - Fear More [Buried]
02. Overlook, Mono & Endorse - The Crawl [N/A]
03. Maurus & Erkiu - Fabric [N/A]
04. J. Robinson & Amoss - Jigsaw [Architecture]
05. Antagonist - Hecate [N/A]
06. Kodo - Don't Smoke the Right Pipe With the Wrong Man [Buried]
07. Antagonist - Faith [N/A]
08. Overlook - Seconds [N/A]
09. Lana Del Ray - Videogames (Vicious Circle Remix) [N/A]

Just started listening to it now mate...that first drop is heavy as fuck!!
Thank you man. Yeah little late but just picked up the Kodo EP, all the tracks are wicked. That fucking Overlook tune is really hard to mix though, I cant decide whether the first mix sounds really messy or not?!

* removes earphones from ipod, plugs into comp, hits play

looks wicked sicx. on it now mate

do us all a favour and stop with these short mixes and put a full length hour one up!

top selection, introduced me to 6 new tunes which i now want, big ups. loving the amount of amens going on, top work

I like Obey. I like dubs.

Will download.

do us all a favour and stop with these short mixes and put a full length hour one up!

top selection, introduced me to 6 new tunes which i now want, big ups. loving the amount of amens going on, top work

Yeah dude had a listen earlier.

properly solid mix, just nice vibes. But it did seem to end far too quickly!

Haha, cheers guys. Im a proper perfectionist when it comes to recording studio mixes & tbh this isnt up to par with me but im glad you're all feeling it :)
I'll get on a decent length one asap!

haha i'll complain as well that its too short! niceness all the same tho, fear more is war will have to pick that up. nice one on the dubs too all sounding hench particularly fabric, big tings. looking forward to the incoming autonomic mix

haha i'll complain as well that its too short! niceness all the same tho, fear more is war will have to pick that up. nice one on the dubs too all sounding hench particularly fabric, big tings. looking forward to the incoming autonomic mix
Nice one Jack, as always apprecaite the kind words. Next autonomic one should be a good length as theres alot of stuff im feeling recently

from the drums on the first drop i was hooked really nice mix and great to hear some Antagonist tracks on there , fit really well with the rest of the tracks, loved the way you ended the mix - really enjoyable, maybe just needed to be a tad longer.. will watch out for the next one

from the drums on the first drop i was hooked really nice mix and great to hear some Antagonist tracks on there , fit really well with the rest of the tracks, loved the way you ended the mix - really enjoyable, maybe just needed to be a tad longer.. will watch out for the next one
Thank you man!
Quick bump, probably be taken down this weekend

must have missed this!!

TL is right up my street, some afternoon listening is due.
Videogames VC remix is a percy. nice one pal.

Back
Top Bottom