Obey - Spring Selection, Summer Rain (Deep, Melodic, Minimal)

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Been a while since ive recorded a new mix and had this idea for a while.
Full of deeper, uplifiting and more melodic drum & bass the idea was to pick tunes that contain alot of key and synth hooks, while still creating a mix with a good flow. There's also a few darker, more growlier bits in there for contrast. Fair amount of lesser known artists in here as well.
Anywho have a listen and see what you think, as usual feedback, faves, downloads, follows etc all much appreciated

01. N4M3 - White Nights
02. Barefoot - Darkling Sky
03. Minor Rain - Canyon Sunrise
04. Nuage - Don't Hide These Feelings (N4M3 Remix)
05. Kid Drama - What Do You See?
06. Bayou - Careless
07. Need For Mirrors - Deadwood
08. Soundnbeats & Keosz - Foggy Night
09. Fre4knc - Vincent Vague
>>>Method One - High Sierra
10. Furi Anga - Down Where The Whispers Scream
11. N4M3 - Magic Leaves For Pleasure By The Moments
12. LM1 - Dawn on Ixiom
13. Seathasky - Weight Of The World
14. Merce - My World

very nice ! great selection and such an atmosphere, really digging your mixes ! keep them coming

This mix is pure gold. I really admire how you're able to seamlessly build-up a mix to its peak and in bring it down in the same manner. Plus there's plenty of amazing tunes I've heard for the first time which is always a bonus. Big up your socks :)

This mix is pure gold. I really admire how you're able to seamlessly build-up a mix to its peak and in bring it down in the same manner. Plus there's plenty of amazing tunes I've heard for the first time which is always a bonus. Big up your socks :)
Ahh big up man just signed into soundcloud and saw like 12 comments ;)
Thanks though dude im glad you enjoyed it, always like using tunes people haven't really heard and would have thought alot of these would be right up your street. Cheers!

Also cheers Teddy hope you like!

Really nice mix Sicx. Gave this a listen last week in the car and have been slacking on getting back with some words.

I like the fact that this one is a bit different that your usual selection (slightly more liquidy rolling and deep rolling in parts), bar the odd couple of tunes that are right up your street, like What Do You See & High Sierra. Also love that you have included a fair amount of lesser known artists (as you mentioned) as well as stalwarts like Need For Mirrors and Fre4knc of late, and really liked both of their tunes that you included. Foggy Night & High Sierra being highlights in there, as well as a wealth of other new(er) bits to me which I have not heard before, like Down Where The Whispers Scream. Furi Anga being one of those artists like Ena for me that I would love to hear / have more minimal stuff in my collection from :)

Great mix as mentioned, and you always have the ability open our eyes to new dnb that we have missed or that has slipped under the radar (y)

Yes checking this today Sicx. Loads of tunes I dont know which interests me massively.

On the topic on MK - Was there recently at that snowdome thing. Have to say that is literally all there is in MK. and the snowdome was much smaller than expected...bastards

(y) big ups.

Back
Top Bottom