Multi Genre Obey - London After Midnight (Ambient, Future Garage, Deep Dubstep, 2Step)

Sicx

VIP Junglist
I've been meaning to create a mix like this for a long time. 48 minutes of deep, dark ambient, future garage and minimal dubstep; sounds of the city.
Definatly one for late night listening.

Feedback much appreciated.

Tracklist is as follows:

01. Burial - Untitled [N/A]
02. Burial - In McDonalds [HyperDub]
03. Late - Loosing You [Immerse]
04. Burial - Endorphin [HyperDub]
05. Massive Attack & Burial - Paradise Circus [Inhale Gold]
>>> Arae - Trouble Sleeping [N/A]
06. Volor Flex - Unsound [Dark Clover]
07. Obey - Inland Empire [N/A]
08. Irrelevent - Eventide [???]
09. Jamie Woon - Wayfaring Stranger (Burial Remix) [???]
10. Burial - Etched Headplate [HyperDub]
11. Volor Flex - Lost Memory [Dark Clover]
12. Massive Attack & Burial - Four Walls [Inhale Gold]
13. Volor Flex - Stolen Child [Dark Clover]

Also, my new Autonomic mix is coming real soon!

Downloading as I type. Tracklist looks beautiful.

Thoroughly jealous that you have a copy of the Massive Attack/Burial EP. No doubt you're looking forward to the release of his Kindred EP.

Nice one you guys. Get back to me

Not sure about the wayfaring stranger vinyl release buts its been out a good 3-4 years now. Think i picked it up on beatport a while back.
The Massive Attack & Burial release is stunning, i dont own it on vinyl but i've heard the mastering is shocking, I only have the vinyl rips sadly (believe me if I could buy the vinyl or an mp3 I would). If you youtube it it's supposed to sound like it does on the Mary Anne Hobbs show.

The Massive Attack & Burial release is stunning, i dont own it on vinyl but i've heard the mastering is shocking, I only have the vinyl rips sadly (believe me if I could buy the vinyl or an mp3 I would).

Ahh I get ya. Not sure about if I would get the mp3 though (even though thats mainly what I use) Four Walls has that irritating high pitch pulsey sound that would probably shatter ears with the extra dynamic range mp3/cd has over vinyl, just my opinion.

Ahh I get ya. Not sure about if I would get the mp3 though (even though thats mainly what I use) Four Walls has that irritating high pitch pulsey sound that would probably shatter ears with the extra dynamic range mp3/cd has over vinyl, just my opinion.

I dont think a HQ mp3 exists mate, well not to the public anyway. It was strictly limited vinyl (think they're going for about £200 - £600[!!!!] on discogs).
I would never play these clips out obviously! But i've heard the quality is exactly the same on the vinyl, and people are obviously really angry with Inhale Gold.

I dont think a HQ mp3 exists mate, well not to the public anyway. It was strictly limited vinyl (think they're going for about £200 - £600[!!!!] on discogs).
I would never play these clips out obviously! But i've heard the quality is exactly the same on the vinyl, and people are obviously really angry with Inhale Gold.

Oh no thats not what I meant. I mean like an official release of it, with it all crisp and stuff.

Just finished the mix by the way. That was wonderful. Adding it to the list of stuff to be burned to disc for the car.

Oh no thats not what I meant. I mean like an official release of it, with it all crisp and stuff.

Just finished the mix by the way. That was wonderful. Adding it to the list of stuff to be burned to disc for the car.

Oh right, Thanks man, glad you liked it! :)

Back
Top Bottom