Dubstep Obey - Dubstep Winter Studio Mix (Synkro, Eleven8, ASC, etc.)

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Finally got round to recording a new dubstep mix!
Really feeling the more minimal, clean, garagey type dub at the mo so its quite a chilled mix, with a bit of ambient thrown in there to mix things up. Even got a little bit by myself in there!
Mixing is average to be honest, but this is more a mix to show the type of dubstep that im liking at the minute, so see what you think.
Feedback, good or bad, is much appreciated.

Tracklist:

01. Elsewhere - Moments in Time [PYC]
02. Don't Wait Animate - The Hunger (Synkro Remix) [???]
03. Bay - Romance [PYC]
04. Eleven8 - Bridges [N/A]
05. LX One - Hunted [Tempa]
06. Kryptic Minds - Fade to Nothing [Black Box]
07. Fill - Involved With the Shadow [N/A]
08. Unquote - Metro Dreaming [Med School]
09. ASC - M357 [Auxiliary]
10. Obey - Untitled [N/A]
11. Delete - M8 [N/A]
12. Rowl - Resolution [ICU:Audio]

Tracklist looks sick! Lol everyones been using Hunted lately, can't blame them though - shit goes off!

Cheers guys, get back to me with feedback :) (good or bad)

Yeah man loving Hunted, flip is sick as well.
Been rinsing the tits of that Rowl track though, probably one of my favourite dubstep tracks to come out this year, production is so so clean.

great listen man, sitting very amicably b2b football manager right about now :) yeah technically i dont think its your best mixed set but its a good showcase all the same, plenty of variety. liking your track as well. nice one mate

great listen man, sitting very amicably b2b football manager right about now :) yeah technically i dont think its your best mixed set but its a good showcase all the same, plenty of variety. liking your track as well. nice one mate

Haha, cheers dude :) Ye that track of mines a bit of a work in progress, still sounding fairly shit but it sounds alrite in the mix. But yeah glad you like it mate!

Listened to this today on the way to my families thanksgiving get together, fantastic selection as expected. I hadn't been aware of the Rowl track, big one!

Listened to this today on the way to my families thanksgiving get together, fantastic selection as expected. I hadn't been aware of the Rowl track, big one!

Cheers bud :) Yessss Rowl is sick, if you like that sound check out the ICU Audio crew man, all have the same vibe going on.

Back
Top Bottom