Obey - Autonomic Studio Mix September/October (Deep, Ambient, Soundscape)

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Abit more experimental, genre wise, than usual; as the 'Autonomic' scene has been a bit quiet at the moment with their releases.
This mix is alot more mellow and downtempo than my usual stuff, so probably best to listen if you're in a chilled out mood. As usual i've tried to make the mixing as smooth and clean as possible.
See what you think! Cheers

Tracklist:

01. Synkro - Questions [Styrax Dub]
02. Bay - Romance [PYC]
03. Stickman - I Dreamt Music [PYC]
04. ASC - Motionless [Auxiliary]
05. Scuba - Before (After) [Hotflush]
06. ASC & BVDub - Symbol #2.1 [Auxiliary]
07. Stickman - Klixx [PYC]
08. Consequence - Rolling Supreme [Exit Dub]
09. Burial - Dog Shelter [HyperDub]
10. Volor Flex - Room 09 [Dub]
11. Sam KDC - Symbol #3.1 [Auxiliary]

Someone teef your laptop jsmith?

---------- Post added at 00:46 ---------- Previous post was at 00:40 ----------

Was expecting something completely different lol! You must have a split personality mate. Keep up the good work.

Someone teef your laptop jsmith?

nah boss was away for the weekend inittttt. i would cry so hard if someone did tho
ima listen today sicx :)

edit: my favourite mix of yours so far i think. that opening track is absolutely beautiful, much love for that already on first listen synkro just nails it every time. loving the symbol series as well, 2.1 probs my favourite out of the 4 from that one. mixing as always is seamless, i forget im supposed to be listening out for the tracks i dont know. i'm liking this more chilled vibe as much as your deeper ones so i'm pleased you switched it up, more of the same please!

Last edited:
edit: my favourite mix of yours so far i think. that opening track is absolutely beautiful, much love for that already on first listen synkro just nails it every time. loving the symbol series as well, 2.1 probs my favourite out of the 4 from that one. mixing as always is seamless, i forget im supposed to be listening out for the tracks i dont know. i'm liking this more chilled vibe as much as your deeper ones so i'm pleased you switched it up, more of the same please!

I know i absolutely love that Synkro tune man. Many thanks dude, always great to get feedback and you're always well on my mixes, means alot mate. Cheers!

Really enjoyed that mate. Been rinsing the autonomic fabriclive mix recently so its nice to hear a fresh autonomic mix since there aren't too many about!

yeah excellent selection and the mixing was slick as fuck. following you on soundcloud mate :)

Really enjoyed that mate. Been rinsing the autonomic fabriclive mix recently so its nice to hear a fresh autonomic mix since there aren't too many about!

yeah excellent selection and the mixing was slick as fuck. following you on soundcloud mate :)
Cheers bud, much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom