Multi Genre Obey - Autonomic Studio Mix January / February

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Finally got round to recording this & decided to really mix it up. There's actually very little dnb in here with the majority being 130-140ish. Probably best to keep an open mind before listening!

First part is more dancefloor friendly with dubstep/uk bass type stuff, while the end goes in a bit deeper with some ambient & experimental 170.

As usual feedback much appreciated. As well as Soundcloud faves, comments, watches etc.

Tracklist:

01. Riya - The Cycle (ft. Skream) [Autonomic]
02. Boddika - Up & Dance [N/A]
03. Dissident - Society Of Silver Skeletons (Headhunter Remix) [Hotshore]
04. GoldFFinch - Point of Entry [877]
05. Pinch & Shackleton - Rooms Within A Room [Honest Jons]
06. Skream - Phatty Drummer [Deep Medi]
07. Instra:Mental - Delta Zone [NonPlus+]
08. Pinch - Blow Out the Candle [Tectonic Dub]
09. Scuba - Before (Deadboy Remix) [Hotflush]
10. ASC - Lunar Industries [Silent Season]
11. They Live - Cancel Standard [Exit]
12. Transportation AAD - Pagoda [Darkestral]
13. ASC - Silver Rain on Venus [Silent Season]
14. Apparat - Black Water [Mute]

Also the November / December mix is now up for download here.
As well as September / October here.

Last edited:
right man, i loved this mix. i really like this sound but usually struggle with artists names and tracks so this serves as a good point of entry for me for sure. the last 5 tracks sounded amazing, silver rain on venus is wowwwww. must check that lp. pagoda is standardly quality as well. mixing and all that is really clean, im struggling to hear a lot of the tracks in my head as a result so i'll be replaying this to find out which ones i liked again haha. i'll download your last mix as well, quality vibes. much respect as always

right man, i loved this mix. i really like this sound but usually struggle with artists names and tracks so this serves as a good point of entry for me for sure. the last 5 tracks sounded amazing, silver rain on venus is wowwwww. must check that lp. pagoda is standardly quality as well. mixing and all that is really clean, im struggling to hear a lot of the tracks in my head as a result so i'll be replaying this to find out which ones i liked again haha. i'll download your last mix as well, quality vibes. much respect as always
As usual much appreciated man! Yes that ASC LP is stunning, took an absolute age to get here though. Not gunna lie I was waiting for Symbol #5 to get a release so I could whack it in this, proper irratated when i found out it got pushed back. But thanks man, glad you like

Not gunna lie I was waiting for Symbol #5 to get a release so I could whack it in this, proper irratated when i found out it got pushed back

5.3 was my opener for a new mix, guttedddd. oh well. roll on march

Back
Top Bottom