Obey - Autonomic Studio Mix August / September

Sicx

VIP Junglist
So finally got round to recording the latest mix in my little series. Tracklist took a while if im honest as there was alot of stuff I wanted to include, but wanted the tunes to flow as cleanly as possible. Its a fairly chilled one overall, with some lovely ambient bits thrown in.

Tracklist:

01. Venture - Moments of Nostalgia (Kelle Remix) [Soulstep Dub]
02. Om Unit - Slowfast Matrix [Civil]
03. Scuba - Cognitive Dissonance [Hotflush]
04. Om Unit - Ulysses [Civil]
05. ASC - Ambitronic [Auxiliary]
06. ??? [N/A]
07. ASC & Synkro - Borderline [Auxilary]
08. Method One - High Sierrra [Auxiliary]
09. Method One - Ziba's Lullaby [Auxiliary]
10. RQ - Hounds (Sam KDC Remix) [Auxiliary]
11. ASC - A Song For Hope [Samurai]
12. Clubroot - Murmur Interlude [Lo Dubs]
13. Clubroot - Chamber [Lo Dubs LTD]

Let me know what you think a your feedback is always well appreciated!

standardly noice joseph! good to see some om unit in there, the scuba and clubroot bits are quality i can always rely on these mixes for new music. maybe a little too top heavy with asc/auxiliary stuff (if that's a bad thing??) but sexy overall anyway. mixing on point too as usual especially considering the variety of tempos going on...

what's the unknown track?

:)

Will check this out man, cheers Sicx

Mi loves a bit a'ambient
Thanks dude
standardly noice joseph! good to see some om unit in there, the scuba and clubroot bits are quality i can always rely on these mixes for new music. maybe a little too top heavy with asc/auxiliary stuff (if that's a bad thing??) but sexy overall anyway. mixing on point too as usual especially considering the variety of tempos going on...

what's the unknown track?

:)
too over the top with Auxiliary?! are you mad! But yeah I agree and thought about that when i put the tracklist together, they should just stop putting out such good tunes.
Thanks dude.
And uhhh :censored:

going to have a listen now, dont know any of these tunes which is always good!

had a listen really enjoyed it man :)

nice to see someone else whos heard of soulstep as well, some really nice tunes they put out.

everything flowed really well, and once again opened me up to loads of tunes i don't really hear anywhere else.
ulyssess is a great track, nice to hear that in there as well.

lovely vibe as per mate, top notch!

had a listen really enjoyed it man :)

nice to see someone else whos heard of soulstep as well, some really nice tunes they put out.

everything flowed really well, and once again opened me up to loads of tunes i don't really hear anywhere else.
ulyssess is a great track, nice to hear that in there as well.

lovely vibe as per mate, top notch!

Thank you man!
Yeah man not really one to try & cram the latest tracks into one mix, im glad you're feeling it though dude.
Definatly agree about soulstep, i luckily managed to get on their mailing list and they get out some lovely stuff. That kelle remix is a real favourite of mine.

Back
Top Bottom