O8N2 -- new Ozone&Neutron .. what do u make of it?

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
Hello!

New Ozone 8 and Neutron 2 are out.
I got it and took it for a spin this weekend ..
So far I think it's great & sounds awesome!

What do you think guys?
What is your experience with it so far?

i havnt used them before. ive heard good things about neutron especially the transient shaper so i think i might try the rent option. that way if its not to my tastes i can always cancel and its not a lot of money lost

i havnt used them before. ive heard good things about neutron especially the transient shaper so i think i might try the rent option. that way if its not to my tastes i can always cancel and its not a lot of money lost
Let us know ur thoughts after u tried O8N2. :2thumbs:

I love Neutron as a mixing tool but havent upgraded to v2. It isnt worth the money to move from v1 to v2 for me just yet even though the features are really cool.

Got Ozone 8 last night. Haven't tried Neutron yet.
I noticed a great difference in the final master here but that might be because i've been listening to the un-mastered WIP all week...
Looking forward to playing with Neutron though!

So what's new with Ozone 8 then from 7? I haven't long since been using 7 but did like the fact they added some vintage compression tools in there and also like the way they allow you to click from a list of icons and create your own chain. I remember some people moaning a bit when it came out because of the drastic changes, but overall I prefer it and the reverb they removed never needed to be in it at all.

So what's new with Ozone 8 then from 7? I haven't long since been using 7 but did like the fact they added some vintage compression tools in there and also like the way they allow you to click from a list of icons and create your own chain. I remember some people moaning a bit when it came out because of the drastic changes, but overall I prefer it and the reverb they removed never needed to be in it at all.

check it out, there are plenty of clips on YT on O8 new features ..

Back
Top Bottom