NSFW NYE, Whisky, The Green and General Midlife Crisis Thread

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
I´m off work since the 21st of December now and I have done fuck all but housework. On the 23rd I met with a couple of friends, we live in the same state but not really next door to each other so that is one you need to take. Great evening but time flew and I was so drunk that I remember - fuck all.

The 24th was a fight but I got thru it eventually and the food was great.

On the 26th I got home.

The 27th I went back and bought an exagerrated amount of herbs. Work is back on the 2nd of Jan, so I thought starting NYE early would be a great idea, so I needed Green, Unchillfiltered and White.

Got a bottle of Ledaig.

But no White.

I regret buying so much Green though.

Damn.

elspectro29

Drunk Pokemon
VIP Junglist
I’d take some off your hands if it weren’t a logistical nightmare to get here :lol:

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
It feels like a "wasting my time" drug at some point but nowadays i tend to not really waste it.

At least I think I do :lol:

Clod.com

Cl0derator
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Life overall seems a waste of time. No real purpose to anything might as well get wasted once in a while

logikz

I Am Not The King
Good work. I have myself done three consecutive hours of my first unsolved murder podcast and I am not very impressed, fucking hell, this is what people keep talking about? With the podcasts? And the murder fans and all that?

Because this is not food for the brain. And it does not speak to my soul. Nor does it stimulate the fibula. And I think my penis shrunk. Again.

Cannabis is for dildos. I can't stand anything mind expanding. I tripped balls all day yesterday and it was not good.

elspectro29

Drunk Pokemon
VIP Junglist
Good work. I have myself done three consecutive hours of my first unsolved murder podcast and I am not very impressed, fucking hell, this is what people keep talking about? With the podcasts? And the murder fans and all that?

Because this is not food for the brain. And it does not speak to my soul. Nor does it stimulate the fibula. And I think my penis shrunk. Again.

Cannabis is for dildos. I can't stand anything mind expanding. I tripped balls all day yesterday and it was not good.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
smoking weed takes you out of the matrix and into the rabbit hole bro.