NYE - Whats Your Plans?

zoob

Nine Bar SS.
NYE - Whats Your Plans?

I'm guessing quite a few of the board heads willl be attending the Portsmouth Mash Up Session :jacko:

What are the rest of you tag-a-longs doing for the Big'UN :rockposse

I suggest RAVE.

Last edited:

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Furkin paypal piece of shit, been trying to get tickets for a week now - god bless my ol man for driving down to pompey to get my tickets this morning :respekt:

woulda loved to see the guy in the shops face when a 50 summin year old bought tickets for the hottest rave on the south coast! lol

zoob

Nine Bar SS.
jay walker said:
Furkin paypal piece of shit, been trying to get tickets for a week now - god bless my ol man for driving down to pompey to get my tickets this morning :respekt:

woulda loved to see the guy in the shops face when a 50 summin year old bought tickets for the hottest rave on the south coast! lol
Is he gonna come along then?!!! :slick:

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
bad ace inc. said:
got no mohoney this year so im jus gonna chill this time round me thinks :(
*Yawn* come on bruvvah, ill even buy you a few drinkies,
chamon :andy:

@ Zoob, hehe, nah - even though my old man does like to listen to mixes while he drives around! :cool:

zoob

Nine Bar SS.
bad ace inc. said:
got no mohoney this year so im jus gonna chill this time round me thinks :(
Rave will cost you no more than a fiver ( london ) , your'll get a good three days worth for that, 5k ish of party goers.
Its all good brother.

Mike and that lot s63, aren't out, but the london collective will be banging it out all night and day, then again, and again.
(y)