nye @ nec

grayvydnb

whats slammins nye party like at nec, ive heard mixed views so far. some say its bangin some say its piss. whats the sound system like? is there any attractions there? and who actually runs it, slammin,1nation or raveology?

think its raveology and one nation this year. personally i wouldnt travel that far to go again. especially as its guna be people like bassman and trigga mc'in all night

sound system was so bassy you couldnt hear what tune was playing a lot of the time. hype walked off stage leaving no dj for 15 mins as well.

still a good night, but not really worth how expensive it is

Used to be good when it was in the main arena, good production good system but every year gets worse and worse it seems all slammins efforts go into the hardcore arena nowadays, not worth the money imo.

gona try innovation for nye this year

go sumwhere else!its full of idiot so called bad bwoys robbing every fucker allnight!the systems shit aswell as said before..far too bassy u cant hear any mid range or anything.

Used to be good when it was in the main arena, good production good system but every year gets worse and worse it seems all slammins efforts go into the hardcore arena nowadays, not worth the money imo.

gona try innovation for nye this year

THIS!!! its because one nation puts all there effort into the bournemouth night. last time i went random concept were actually doing all the work didn't see any of the usual one nation guys. imo this is whe slammin vinyl started proper going downhill there nights are shit now won't even go appart from sanctuary festival if its on this year

THIS!!! its because one nation puts all there effort into the bournemouth night. last time i went random concept were actually doing all the work didn't see any of the usual one nation guys. imo this is whe slammin vinyl started proper going downhill there nights are shit now won't even go appart from sanctuary festival if its on this year

is sanctuary ever going to be on ever again?

i heard it stopped permanently, dont know why

think they said something about the credit crunch being the reason why sanctuary isnt on this year and it'll be back next year.

I've heard more negative things about it than postive.

The lineup also looks pretty piss poor this year, too many raveology favourites for my liking, CKB, Sly etc etc, good djs by themselves, but the entire lineup isnt worth £50 for shit, at the minute im liking the sound of a few beers, bit of weed and a night full of Modern Warfare 2 :D

at the minute im liking the sound of a few beers, bit of weed and a night full of Modern Warfare 2 :D

is it really that bad? i was gonna go this yr cos i aint been yet (HOW RUDE!)... lol nice bag a' bud n a few pints n MW2 - cant beat it... lol nicely done there, i will do the same if its that shit... hence ma name... luv me bud

stay safe people n keep tokin n ravin :D

Back
Top Bottom