nye eve nights will be spent

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
every0ne 0nes getting smacked up this christmas and nye this year i salute u!!

my plan go house partyon nye (with dnb) and then nyd go fever @ minstry
it will b fun

I'm going to a House / Hip-hop night called Sumo, should be good as I'll be with all my friends, woop!

I'll be having a fookin miserable NYE, in Sweden with my ex's family, waiting to fly home on NY day morning...

After getting dumped on Christmas Day completely outta the blue...

:violin:

I'm not that happy. Wish I was at SUMO, or anywhere other than here really... Tried to change flights but woulda cost 300 squid to get back any earlier

After getting dumped on Christmas Day completely outta the blue...

Sorry to hear that mate. My gf dumped me on Christmas Day as well, so I went home, went to bed and she came home and said she was sorry. I'm putting it down to going to a crap house party and having too much red bull vodka.

Shit happens and it sounds like the world has taken a real dump on you!

I suggest spending plenty of time in internet chat rooms getting hooked up for NYE and the New Year!

Don't listen to sad songs!

And remember, you're a legend for your nights!

Last edited:
Cheers Dustek...

It's shite tho. I'm just stuck here, in a flat with her, her sis (and her sister's boyfriend), and 10 mins away is another of her sisters and her family (which is where we're spending NYE).

Everone's trying to be nice, but it doesn't really help.

This is like proper shock and mourning for me.

8 frickin (very happy) years...Life has changed & loads to sort out and lives to seperate when we get back to London.

It was she who designed the Breakneck logo too.

:rolleyes:

My NYE was actually ok.

Sad, what with my split and all, but I'm looking forwards to embracing the unknown changes up ahead.

Spent with Ex's family in Sweden having a nice meal, then watched tonnes of fireworks going off in the neighbourhood.

Drank (lightly) til 3ish, then had to get up at 7 for flight to Heathrow.

Got home midday ish, dropped bag off and went straight out to a private party in a friend's squat, amazing it's right next to the British Museum...Huge Victorian townhouse right in the West End...And my mate Jamie (Disruptor) played a splendid Moving Shadow classics set!

:gslayer: I'm actually :rolleyes: quite enjoying all the post being dumped sympathy I'm receiving!

Back
Top Bottom