nye after sesh drinkin games..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Dec 17, 2009.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

ok i sort of know the kings / ring of fire one ..

but its gunna be hard to remember after 12 hours of drugs and drink ...

so ..

anyone got any others ..

not gunna watch a film and drink when they swear.. somethin abit more social ..

to encourage the drink and communication.. coz when the paranoid head kicks in ... its easy to sit there quietly just sippin a warm can of carling for 6 hours .. so a game to get cained and encourage some form of communication as after 6-7am things can get abit stale

i need somethin decent. its sort of are-post i know ..

2. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

well ring of fire would have been the one i pick, that game always leads to chaos and on a few occasions, ambulances and injuries.

There is a drinking game called Spoons,
    bit like musical chairs, but with spoons, and cards... or something, i forget, but it was good.

There is another about racing where u lay out lines of cards and turn them over and move forwward with anotehr card.... i forget this one to, but you place bets and there is winners and loosers and its all over rather quickly and then im told to drink....?

hmmm, problem here is they caused me to get so drunk i forget how to play them...

3. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

@ Fortune^: You explain it :D

4. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

grand national.

you get the 4 aces out a deck of cards. you put them at one end of the table, with 3 or 4 cards face down at the side (spaced a cards length apart). before you start everyone makes bets on a suit, and drinks however much they wager (3 fingers etc.)

you flip over the remaining cards 1 by 1, each time you move the ace of the corresponding suit forward. when they all get in line with the first card at the side, flip it over and that suits ace gets moved back one. (its important to leave the space between the side cards, so you have to get 2 cards per suit before you get to the next one)

first card past the finish line (last card on the side) wins, and the people that bet on that suit get to distribute their wager between the other players

i dont think that you will have a clue what im on about, you kinda need to see it to learn it i think

5. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

I play the Lambo olympics, always goes gown a scream.

6. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

7. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

^ thats rank

and yeah thats the one Grand National, i seem to remember that being mucho fun, i was drunk anyway, but that did the trick.... very beer goggles that night :(

8. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

byramids?

cards layed out as such

|
    | |
    | | |

the first layer is 1 finger
    second is two and so on. where the top is down your drink

everyone has some cards
    cards are turned over one at a time starting at the bottom, if you have the same card you place it on top of the one turned over, then you can make anyone else drink the amount specified (2,3,4 fingers whatever)

also another variation

|
    | |
    | | |
    | |
    |

take it in turns, you take a card from each row, if you turn over a 10 or higher you have a drink/shot and start again (cards are laid on top of each other)

If you get across you win untill the next round

edit: for some reason my amazing diagrams arnt right :mad:
    i think if you mirror them then they will be right

9. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

divide group into 2 teams
    roxanne and red light
    sit on floor
    play that roxanne song
    when it says roxanne or red light (depending what team ur on) u have to stand up real quick, drink then sit back down.
    this game has caused many injuries, so you know its good!

another personnal favourite is drink everytime they say the word "ring" in lord of the rings. to this day ive never seen the whole film!

10. Lily Allen

Lily Allen I've been naughty, I'm banned

Bet your liver:

Get a deck of cards and a pint glass or something bigger if you got it, an basicly you bet by pooring some sort of fluid into the glass and then picking red or black, if you get the colour of the next card right then it moves on to the next person and they have to add some. It occasionally get stupid and you end up necking pints of larger mixed with vodka and tomato ketchup or bbq sauce.

11. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

played a game with very similar card setup. it was just to get the 1 person (whos birthday it was) absolutely smashed.

basically the cards stayed the same, its a memory test. you guess whether the first is red or black, if you get it right, you move along the row, guessing on each consecutive one if its higher or lower, then red or black again. if you get it wrong you drink. that amount to drink increases each row, but you decide how much

12. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin