hazard
distorted minds
brookes bros
nicky b
xample
red one
garry k b2B RV
Eksman, IC3, Bassman, Fatman D, Tonn Piper, Harry Shotta, Spyda, Biggie, Presha

long and short of it, no andy, chase n status, subfocus, clipz & die, skibadee, fearless, at NYE NEC?!

id rather hit Opera House

Friction-midnight set
hype
mampi swift
dillinja
fresh
brockie
nicky blackmarket
clipz
ruffride b2B klip b2B network
Eksman, fearless, IC3, Det, harry shotta, GQ, Evil b, Bensta

Perth Western Australia is where its at this year

1st rnd

PUBLIC ENEMY (LIVE)
MOS DEF
SKREAM AND BENGA
CHASE AND STATUS
NOISIA
SUBFOCUS
PHACE

and more to come some say the eksman is comming over here yay

loaded dice gig?

Perth Western Australia is where its at this year

1st rnd

PUBLIC ENEMY (LIVE)
MOS DEF
SKREAM AND BENGA
CHASE AND STATUS
NOISIA
SUBFOCUS
PHACE

and more to come some say the eksman is comming over here yay

Urrrrghhhhh! That's a dutty line-up! Public Enemy, WUT!

i dont remember new years's ne way, last year opers house, dont remember a thing, year before, ally cats brighton, all got far to messy and left at half 12, year before that house party, dont remember any of it.... the best nights are always before or after. to much anticipation and drugs really.

Andy C, playin at a private house party for me :) Well he doesnt know it yet but am gonna kidnap him the week before ;) Shhhhhhh

and here in australia he's doing new years day i think in adelaide (South Australia) then touring the country. sucks that we are not getting him in brisbane tho.

Dis is true, he playin NZ NYE then on to Adelaide for NYD. Perth have got Noisia, Sub Focus and Chase n Status....not to shabby :D

Last edited:
ok before i get a real hammering,,,, andy c was sick in the day. i dont get the hype with him nowadays??? serious??? dont get me wrong! im not trying to say he's shit, but he aint all that and a bag of chips. not anymore? do you guys not think a few dj's are living off therre name from back in the day? the only things that should be doubled dropped are pills

nah, andy is the king of england, possibly even the world. i actually think he's jesus and is biding his time in waiting for the devil is a 4 deck show down. no one can touch him really.

not even friction, unfortunatly :(

Back
Top Bottom