NYE 2009...Wheres Andy C?

hazard135§

I was on slammin vinyl 2day and had a look at the NYE events....and saw that Andy C isn't on the line up for NYE at the NEC, or 1Nation in bornemouth. A few other big names like subfocus, Orginal Sin and Chase and Status were also missing......any1 one got any idea whats goin on?
Safe

i've booked them all, they're playing the romford working mens club. £5 entry, bar closes at 12:30am, car park closes at 1am.

no kids or dogs.

theres quite a lot of events on new years, probably playing somewhere else mate!!

ye i know.....wud of thort they wud of been playin at least at one if these events tho....especially the NEC....his done the Midnight set there for the past couple of years....just seems a bit strange that he isn't

I dont think he's playin england for NYE this year guys, remember a thread on it a few months back an some guy said he had tickets to go see him on NYE, cant remember which country tho...

i heard andy was tryin to cut back on live sets cuz he's having/had(?) a baby and wants to get back in the studio...where subsonic when u need him...he will have the answers!

i heard andy was tryin to cut back on live sets cuz he's having/had(?) a baby and wants to get back in the studio...where subsonic when u need him...he will have the answers!

fair enuf....but common its NYE...he will probz get paid a fuk load doubt he'll miss it for his baby.....probz playin somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom