NYE 2007-08 Whats ur plans?

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
I'm going for a milton keynes special, UNITY over midnight then gonna trot off to another party round the corner ;)

uninyebackfinish.jpg

Going to be pure filth - G Dub, Funsta N Shotta over midnight!!! Rassssss!!!!

NYE ..going our for a meal in a nice Prague restaurant that would cost you about £100.00 + over here in London but will cost about £30.00 out there!!, then going to the centre for midnight…probably chill there for a bit chatting getting all peace and love with lots of people…then just before we get to civilized, its off to Prague’s biggest club for some good old drum n bass for a few hours with loads of DJ’s ive never heard of..but it’s the eastern bloc so I’d except it to be techy…still gonna dance the night away with Champagne and numerous (probably failed) attempts to score with the local women.

…..That will blend into new years day nicely..big breakfast then wonder around in the snow visitng restaraunts, bars, etc till we all fall asleep sound in the knowledge we rinsed it!

dont know just yet but theres a drum and bass party in the redlight district thats looking rather tempting, but then everyones going to this minimal club in haarlem where my mates playing and we get the VIP which sounds cool, also there is the house party at tomtoms house which is usually pretty epic, and its been a while since we did that, all in all the options are looking good but i havent made my mind up yet

Back
Top Bottom