??????? - nworB nerreD

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
so that new advert for Derren Brown. everything is backwards, anyone been sad enough to record it yet on youtube and play it in reverse so you know what hes saying ? or am i the only sad twat who wants to know .. bloke with a circle on his back who nearly runs him over is significant i think and the girl with the balloon, and why does that bloke talk normal (not in reverse ) ..

anyway, Derren Brown , big tings .. i rekon hes fuckin quality.. when he put that fuckin plastic ba on his head and suffocated himself , and stopped his heart to something like 10 bpm and walked on those broken bottles.. fucked up ..

when he did his live Seance on t.v. i watched it at dan m's and i thnk we were on mushrooms or acid or something, ended up in my grage doing a ouigi board getting all homo .. nothing happened but we managed to fuck our heads..

edit : the sad twat in me went midnight hunting -

heres the advert played forwards, or in reverse .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xsHfkTUJWo

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
do you kno he did law & german at uni, but in his spare time he learnt psychology & mind control. what a nutter. I drank beer and produced music in my spare time.. hmm. wrong choice?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This man belongs in the headbutt thread, very annoying.

I wouldn't want to fuck with him though, would probably end up being hypnotised into believing I was a woodland creature & live out the rest of my days naked, in heavily wooded areas, forraging for sanity.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
To be honest I can see you going this way whether you meet Derren Brown or not! :teeth:
I have forraged for sanity before, naked.

Although this was not a suggested lifestyle choice from a wierd little gay-ginger man, with no friends.

It was more a 3 days awake on base, sweating my twat off, worried for my mental health, I need a cuddle from my mother, type-thing.

:D

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Derren Brown = Legend. Can't wait for this one, always love watching him fuck people up, and more to the point, fucking my head up!