NWO and Drugs

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RevTech, Jan 23, 2010.

1. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

2. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

if NWO are controlling drugs, and keeping the masses down they're letting it slide of late, quality of coke/MD/pills has got so bad wasters have been reduced to horse tranquillizers, and most 8ths weigh up under 3g in the bag

sort it out NWO!!!

3. BDS

BDS Active Member

lol somehow i dont think the scutty little 8th dealer down the road who gives out 3G 8ths and chops his coke to 0.5% purity has any direct contact with the NWO.

just because the stuffs shit when it gets to you doesnt mean it was like that at the beginning of its journey. its probably been half way round the planet before it gets into your rizla mate.

maybe you need a new dealer.

4. BDS

BDS Active Member

before anyone rubbish's this thread.

Id just like to say that if any one of you on here took 1 hour of your life and researched this matter the cases you would come across with indisputable evidence to support them is astonishing.

I thought everyone knew the governments of the world runs the drug trade..

Ask yourself this how come the U.S army will invade afghanistan and bomb the shit out of the place but not go anywhere near the opium fields?? not 1 bomb dropped on a town or village where the farmers who run that shit live...because theyre not going to destroy what they own are they.

5. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

Look where Arizona is, and you can see why there are so many drugs around the place. Drugs here, atleast, do not travel around the world.

6. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

ye i know man i was taking the piss, i have my good dealers, it's jus went they ain't about/sold out u gotta try the ppl further down on ur list

but on a more serious note i think this is a definitae problem in society but i don't think its MEDC countries that are pushing drugs on their ppl, more like LEDC governments not allowing their citizens to get off the drugs, most of south america is coked up to the eyeballs but the social impact is less than in the UK, mainly because of the price, its so cheap that anyone who wants it can get it easily, eveyone's happy, the slums of sau paulo wud be much worse if it was a fifty on the g, it would be crack central...

like chicago, which in the eighties suffered from a crack boom, not because the government started a babies for crack program as many ppl think, but because for the first time black gangsters could directly get coke off columbians they met in jail, having had to go through the mafia and their overseas contacts, together with the columbians (and one nicaraguan, forgot his name) to push their profit margins further crack was invented, and the black gangsters pushed it on their own neighborhoods

7. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

it may be the case with amphetamine but i would find it hard to believe there is any support of psychoactive drugs from the government as from anything i have experianced they have always caused people to think for themselvs and not believe what ever bullshit they get force-fed...

8. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

Scott Hall shots smack round my endz blud.

9. BDS

BDS Active Member

10. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

GNARWER

MULISLAMISTS AND THE NWO ARE MAKING METH IN MY BASEMENT.

11. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

You know man!

[​IMG]