"Nutek - The Terror" (JUMP UP)

Listening now, intro sounds nice, the drums are heavy mate, not a massive fan of the drop, the sample is wicked, just dont really like the melody, but still it is a wicked tune, good production, nice one mate

Pretty meaty tune.
The Piano sounds a little lost.. bit of EQing perhaps to help give it some punch?

Bass is phat :D

Drums are ok, I prefer my breaks more chopped up, but think thats a personal preference.

Sample is ok, but sounds weak in the mix.

Hope that helps fella.

yeh dirty piece nutek. i like the hook. cant moan. drums are thick too.

good mixdown

I like this alot, the bass is unreal imo. i'm liking the drums aswell, i struggle to get myn lyk this, yours have alot more to them. overall i reckon its a really good track.

i listened to the others aswell, which were equally as good, i do wonder how you make the sort of bass in alabama hot pot its sexy haha

yeh dirty piece nutek. i like the hook. cant moan. drums are thick too.

good mixdown

thanks bro, i was chuffed with the mix down on this :) i've pretty much cracked them now :D

I like this alot, the bass is unreal imo. i'm liking the drums aswell, i struggle to get myn lyk this, yours have alot more to them. overall i reckon its a really good track.

i listened to the others aswell, which were equally as good, i do wonder how you make the sort of bass in alabama hot pot its sexy haha

safe bro! i think drums are one of the hardest things to write in a track, i've just started to make some drums without using breaks at all and it's like starting all over again! well worth it though as i've always wanted to do it! i use reason for my basslines mate :)

pretty evil tune, thing i wud like to see is switchin the bass ample up a bit for a few bars into a slight more cleaner synth, just an idea
very tight production tho mate nice one

Back
Top Bottom