nuTEK - The Question (jump up carnage)

certainly gettin your own feel to your tunes mate.
still think they need a little more sub. just a tease in places, but that is my own taste.
good track mate.

Had a listen back thru your tunes mate. I have noticed pretty much all your tunes have the same or very similar drum pattern, break.
no disrespect as i think you are very talented, but to me all your tunes are starting to sound like variations of the same tune.
hope this isnt offensive mate. just tryin to be constructive.
peace

Last edited:
cheers for the feedback! yeah, i'm feeling a bit limited atm using reason however i soon shall be getting cubase and i cannot fucking wait! the liquid tune i'm working on atm is sounding pretty different, i'm experimenting with drums and that, thanks again (y)

Sick as fuck!
Nice one geezer another wicked tune with the trademark nuTEK sounds.
I think that the synth in the intro is a bit quiet tho mate but other than that its great.
PEACE!

nice stuff, i'd agree with frantanize on the sub, needs a little bit more oomph

really startin to find ur feet tho, keep up the goodwork :thumbsup:

ez mate - i saw u said u feel limited by Reason - don't feel that mate! i use Reason and the more i use it the more i discover its true potential! i actually got into a phase of rewiring with Cubase and it got a bit complicated tbh, so im 100% back on Reason for now, trust me its worth persevering with ;) but ofcourse each to their own ;)

ok so to the choon! feelin the jump up vibe, likin the synth bass sounds - good work! i reckon u could squeeze another layer on the beat get it a tad more busy (another high pass break would do the job), sub like the guys have said, sounds like thre is no sub in there at the mo just the synth bass

apart from that nice work here man - keep em comin! :D

nice one blurr, thanks for the feedback (y)

@Ketz
cheers man, yeah i need to experiment a bit more i think before switching to cubase. i want to learn thor at some point, haven't even touched it!

alot of my tunes lack sub, something i seriously need to work on! thanks for listening and giving feedback, appreciate it mate.

Back
Top Bottom