nuTEK - Serious Sound

i think you need to work on the synths, resample, cut up, loop and filter in multiple copies and make them sort of call and response to each other better.
your output is huge man your pissing tunes right now

cheers groelle. yeah logikz i will be taking a huge leap soon when i've sorted my computer out, i'm going to get down and learn cubase, resampling is something i want to work with :D

eazy fella. Liking your buzzsaw basslines matey. Would like to hear a little more lowend on em mind. Just a wee smidge of sub to give it that extra kick. Wicked stuff mate.
respect

cheers piker, nice one fratanize, yeah alot of my tunes lack sub, i still can't get my head around it lol

bumperooney, i've got 3 layers for the bass in a song i'm working on atm, lows, mids and hi's. sounds a shit lot better already and i've only had a little play around so far

hello...

intro sounds really out of key man, the bass is nice but needs more depth and less squeek if you know what i mean, beats sound ok, it myspace so i cant comment more than that, overall not bad, keep on it...

peace

just listning now - i like it mate, wicked idea, alto the bass sound pretty flat - but im listning through headfones so ill listen and rate proply 2moz when i can crank the speakers!

yeah man its not ever so phat, im working on making my tunes phatter atm though mate ;) nice one (y)

Back
Top Bottom