nuTEK - Run Sound

sounds aight mate...i think with that sort of track you could have a few pads and little effects in the background and stuff.
still its alright...

you finished that track you showed me the other week?
that sounded big

yeah, it's a bit empty, oh well, got more track's to work on.. such as the track i showed you the other week :devil:

U know i really like this tune man!!!!!
Wicked sounds mate i dunno why u arent pleased with it?
U will have to try and send me a 320 of this again later man.
Fucking msn keeps fucking up piece of shit lol!
Wicked tune
PEACE!

Intro soundz really cool, but dont like the first part of the bassline.
But its not finished, want to hear the final version.

I like it mate, i know wot ur sayin bout it feelin empty but it sort of gets away with it in my opinion coz the drums are real loud n heavy. i jus think in a set the emptiness wouldnt really be noticed.

Intro soundz really cool, but dont like the first part of the bassline.
But its not finished, want to hear the final version.

it is finished :lol:

I like it mate, i know wot ur sayin bout it feelin empty but it sort of gets away with it in my opinion coz the drums are real loud n heavy. i jus think in a set the emptiness wouldnt really be noticed.

cheers bro, yeah that's probably true mate!

intro is bad, ass got a proper reggae feel to it
that bass needed switchin up i always said that dude :)
cant wait to hear some of them other tracks you played me there gona be massive :D
safe

I really like it! :andy:

in fact im well impressed with all ur tunes :not_worth. Your drums are tidy.

The structure of ur songs is good, n they always sound interesting. ur basslines sound good, as a bit of advice id offer try making ur bass a bit fuller..

apart from that top notch :)

ps. my drums always sound shit, so any advice would be welcome :gang_bang :wave:

intro is bad, ass got a proper reggae feel to it
that bass needed switchin up i always said that dude :)
cant wait to hear some of them other tracks you played me there gona be massive :D
safe

cheers bro, haha nice one (y)

I really like it! :andy:

in fact im well impressed with all ur tunes :not_worth. Your drums are tidy.

The structure of ur songs is good, n they always sound interesting. ur basslines sound good, as a bit of advice id offer try making ur bass a bit fuller..

apart from that top notch :)

ps. my drums always sound shit, so any advice would be welcome :gang_bang :wave:

cheers mate, yeah i'm working on that atm, well on all elements of my tracks, need to be fatter, sweet ask me any questions you like on msn bro (y)

Back
Top Bottom