Nutek - Illusions

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
Tha main synth sidechaining is a bit too heavy but I guess a lot of house is like that. And the intro is too long for a first track in a mix. Or if you prefer not to shorten it, add something to the part where the synth is playing solo, maybe just something subtle like a one shot vocal or a quiet sweep.

Very professional sounding and the stuff I mentioned are not big deals or tune ruiners, mostly personal preference. Nice to hear something other than dubstep and dnb here too.

But feels a little out of place on a dnb forum innit

Was this the tune you synthesized from scratch?

Doesn't matter either way, was quite into it. Even listening thru the laptop speakers it sounded pretty pumping. Thought it had decent progression and a catchy hook. And those synths were rockin'

I could point you in the direction of a few people that might wana pay this on radio man... They're often out playing places like Matter, Pacha and a lot of other big venues.... Just hit me up and I'll link you up son!

just listened to this in work, enjoyed the whole mix - nice one.

who is on the drumming song remix?

Tha main synth sidechaining is a bit too heavy but I guess a lot of house is like that. And the intro is too long for a first track in a mix. Or if you prefer not to shorten it, add something to the part where the synth is playing solo, maybe just something subtle like a one shot vocal or a quiet sweep.

Very professional sounding and the stuff I mentioned are not big deals or tune ruiners, mostly personal preference. Nice to hear something other than dubstep and dnb here too.

But feels a little out of place on a dnb forum innit

Cheers man, yeah I know what you mean - the intro is fairly long, not an excellent choice for an intro track.

Was this the tune you synthesized from scratch?

Doesn't matter either way, was quite into it. Even listening thru the laptop speakers it sounded pretty pumping. Thought it had decent progression and a catchy hook. And those synths were rockin'

I could point you in the direction of a few people that might wana pay this on radio man... They're often out playing places like Matter, Pacha and a lot of other big venues.... Just hit me up and I'll link you up son!

I synthesized most of the sounds in this but it isn't the one made of completely synthesized sounds.. Thanks for the kind words man! Yes please dude that would be immense, I'm finding it hard getting contacts in house atm..

just listened to this in work, enjoyed the whole mix - nice one.

who is on the drumming song remix?

Safe man, Jack beats did the drumming song remix.

This is rude mate! Well played. You still making dnb aswell? Aint seen anything from you in time.

Back
Top Bottom