nuTEK - Horrid (jump up)

Congratulations mate another fuckin wicked track!!!
Where have i heard those eerie sounds in the intro before?
BIGUP!
PEACE!

rahhh thats sick justin, the melody sounds a bit like wiley's old school stuff, don't think that a bad thing coz you hate grime lol

Safe as fuck P!ker! Not sure mate, i sure do like my eerie intros! :D It was a siren sample which i tinkered with, was pretty pleased with the result :) Nice one Billy, haha, whatever you say! :lol:

Nice intro mate. fuck me this track aint fuckin about.
Bet you pissed ya neighbours off making this one.
Wicked tune mate. very hard.
I think a few deep sub noises would be good to breakup the bassline occasionally.
nice one mate.

Haha, cheers Kibon and Fratanize, yeah i don't think they ever liked me! :lol: I keep saying to myself i'm gunna put some decent sub in one of my tracks but i never do, i'l try and put some in the track im working on now, got some good ideas for putting sub into it (y) thanks again fellas!

jump up? wouldnt call it that but still a phat ass track mate

dirty disto drums & riff to match :thumbsup:

i gota say it did lak any sub man would really rocked wit some bass in it

your churning out rapidly boy and getting darker by the day

lets see whats in the next installment :)

safe

cheers boys, yeah it does need some sub, the next track im working on WILL have more sub :) it's something ive never been too good at working into my tracks. its quite dark jump up suppose :D

love the intro and break, proper spooky...
agree need that sub, just following existing line but will add major weight.
Drum sounds are cool and cut through nice but could mix break/perc a little higher maybe??

Free society is cool also :) of similar standard to a lot of released stuff

yeah i definately need to get some sub into my tracks, i can see everyone is itchin for it :D nice one everyone (y)

Back
Top Bottom