"Nutek - Derranged" (JUMP UP) Coming on dub damage..

Take the second foward slash out mate, makes the link not work.
As for the tune it's proper sick mate, but I reckon you should vary your bass up a little as your sounds are sounding quite similar nowadays, other than that mate, killa tune :D.

Nice one. You seem to be improving all the time and you're barely out of nappies. See what you can come up with in the next year or two.

this is serious. i like it. push this hard to dj's. if they dont take it off you and play it out... execute them (y)

haha cheers bro.. i would but kre (one of the owners of dub damage) wants this locked like alcatraz, theres only about 4 of us with the final 320 :lol:

yeah i go for the fast paced grimier than sewage kinda stuff bro ;) i do work on other stuff sometimes though just never really get it finished, i got a liquid bit which i might put up for free download soon

thanks for the feedback (y)

Well done on the release mate. The tracks really good man. I can see it being very effective on the dancefloor.

good to see you on a 12". big up!

the sample fits very well in there, drums sounding really fat, bass sits perfectly...

.. good tune!

Well done on the release mate. The tracks really good man. I can see it being very effective on the dancefloor.

thanks man, i really hope so :D

nice one bro!! really feeling this track!!

cheers rock! (y)

bigups on the release mate!

safe :D

good to see you on a 12". big up!

the sample fits very well in there, drums sounding really fat, bass sits perfectly...

.. good tune!

big upss, yeah i was well chuffed with how the sample came together in the end, infact i'm overall very chuffed with this track and i'm really glad people are feeling it! :)

Back
Top Bottom