"Nutek - Annihilation" coming on dreadnought digital..

here we go.. another big man giving it over a forum.

i said my part.. i dont like the general idea of the track. i do like some jump up so dont bore me with that bollox.

His kicks snares hats etc sit nice in the mix.. but its to repetitive
for me.

Yeah? Actually this was your post.

Do people really buy this stuff ?

I have a very open mind to music.

sorry if i offend anyone.. but this is ridiculous.

I think you summed yourself up quite nicely at the end there.

Right then peeps back to the original reason we're all posting here..... I like the overall feel of the tune my only slight criticism is the snare is too samey each hit which is very apparent in the intro when there isn't much else to grab my attention - after the drop its all good cos the full freq range is well covered - I'd just have a look at doing a variation on a straight same snare every hit pattern - maybe shorten or pitch up or down the second etc?? bar that all good matey and don't listen to the above knob head - what I've just said is contructive what he says is just trying to get a rise out of you - its called not having a life so having to resort to unsulting strangers (solitude is quite an apt name)...........always be constructive not destructive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
its called not having a life so having to resort to unsulting strangers (solitude is quite an apt name)

what a tool

so what ive said means i dont have a life ? as ive said to others.. your all giving it on a forum..

i never got personal.. i gave my opinion about the general sound & idea of the track.

what a tool

so what ive said means i dont have a life ? as ive said to others.. your all giving it on a forum..

i never got personal.. i gave my opinion about the general sound & idea of the track.

referring to this:
Do people really buy this stuff ?

I have a very open mind to music.

sorry if i offend anyone.. but this is ridiculous.
maybe its just me but i thought the standards were higher
(I've been)
listening to the higher standard drum & bass
maybe i did come across as abit of a cunt.. which i will say sorry for. i just wrote what i thought...

Just some snippets of solitude brilliance. All given to a 16 year old who's starting to make some nice dnb.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

ive said my part to nutek... your not doing him any favors by fucking his thread even more.

if you want to give me shit do on my thread big man

i'm honestly not offended by any of the posts made by solitude, mainly because i don't care what people who can't respect peoples music have to say, but also because i know there are plenty of people on here who support me. thanks for the feedback to everyone who has given me some positive/constructive criticism :)

higher standard dnb hahaha :D elitism at its finest
nice track btw nutek man, amazing how much ur tracks have come on in not long!!
gettin tighter all the time and ur only 16, goodluck with it all dude!

16............... OMG!! - I'm nearly twice your age!! well that just makes it all the more impressive god knows how good you'll be when you get to my age!! keep it up :)

easy fella. Not been on for a while. Congrats on the signing mate. Big accomp for a 16yr old, soz, not being patronising. The new dirty bass is very nice and quite unique sounding. I will still say, all your tunes sound like the same tune thb. Maybe you are letting the formula that got you signed control your field of exploration a little. Still, i didn't come on to be negative. Big up mate. Nice to see you doin so well.

No more arguing on his thread hey peeps. Big ups for sticking up for a member but Nutek is a big boy and holds his own.
peace

safe bro, much appreciate the feedback! oh don't worry i still got many tricks up my sleeve, got some completely different basslines coming very soon :)

i want to see some more d&b from you man (y)

safe bro, much appreciate the feedback! oh don't worry i still got many tricks up my sleeve, got some completely different basslines coming very soon :)

i want to see some more d&b from you man (y)

some i the pipeline mate. peace

Back
Top Bottom