"Nutek - Annihilation" coming on dreadnought digital..

why did you not say that in the first place? i would of said "thanks for the feedback bro" and commented on your tracks in the future, but as im not a spiteful cunt i'm still going comment on your tracks in the future and also say:

thanks for the feedback bro

why did you not say that in the first place? i would of said "thanks for the feedback bro" and commented on your tracks in the future, but as im not a spiteful cunt i'm still going comment on your tracks in the future and also say:

thanks for the feedback bro

maybe i did come across as abit of a cunt.. which i will say sorry for. i just wrote what i thought...

safe, yeah hit me up on aim bro nutekmusicuk, think yourself lucky though, only a few heads have this ;)

safe, yeah hit me up on aim bro nutekmusicuk, think yourself lucky though, only a few heads have this ;)

koolio... haha.. im always lucky... lucky is my middle name!

not got AIM... send me an email.. that way i can grab them on the go and burn them to CD..

gareth@indeckagency.co.uk

send over any new tracks you have.. ill play them out for sure bro. got a few bookings this weekend so send over any bits you want bro....

koolio... haha.. im always lucky... lucky is my middle name!

not got AIM... send me an email.. that way i can grab them on the go and burn them to CD..

gareth@indeckagency.co.uk

send over any new tracks you have.. ill play them out for sure bro. got a few bookings this weekend so send over any bits you want bro....

just added your msn actually mate, i can't be bothered to upload onto megaupload or something haha

lazy is my middle name ;)

just added your msn actually mate, i can't be bothered to upload onto megaupload or something haha

lazy is my middle name ;)

cool... msn is all good... ill be online at some point tonight so ill give you a shout..

yeh its best not uploading to mega etc...

you should get yourself an account on snapdrive... all the files are kept on a private server... so no cunt and hack your tunes...

ive got one... the paid ones you can limit downloads... ie... generate a link and then only allow it to be donwload once.... etc... then when you need to pass it on to someone else generate another link etc etc...

im just shocked thats all

C'mon now mate, every post I've seen from you here has no positive aspect to it, I don't really mind if you say my tunes sound shit, because they do compared to most professional's works, but don't try and put down Nuteks beats without a justified reason about why you don't think it's good. I mean sure, I know some people don't like Jump Up here, lots of people like different styles of DnB, but that doesn't mean you have to be a prick about it :rolleyes:.

/RANT

Bangin tune Nutek mate, I'm loving your shit atm! You just need to vary up your bass sounds abit man (y).

thanks for the feedback boys! i have a couple of bits in the works atm with basslines which, you will be pleased to know, have no similarity whatsoever (y)

C'mon now mate, every post I've seen from you here has no positive aspect to it, I don't really mind if you say my tunes sound shit, because they do compared to most professional's works, but don't try and put down Nuteks beats without a justified reason about why you don't think it's good. I mean sure, I know some people don't like Jump Up here, lots of people like different styles of DnB, but that doesn't mean you have to be a prick about it :rolleyes:.

here we go.. another big man giving it over a forum.

i said my part.. i dont like the general idea of the track. i do like some jump up so dont bore me with that bollox.

His kicks snares hats etc sit nice in the mix.. but its to repetitive
for me.

Back
Top Bottom