nusphere - Vantage Point (Liquid DnB)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by nusphere, Nov 9, 2012.

1. nusphere

nusphere Member

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  2. lasiien

lasiien Meh

Hi Nusphere, great piano and also love the brief vocals at the start, nice build and getting harder sounds good to me and kinda levels out with a real nice vibe. The bass is used sparingly but very well, and as the track goes on i really feel the piano and vocals. I gotta say I love it, only criticism is maybe a bit more variation needed though I get you are going for a trance-ish vibe. Think your drums are great too, thought put into them.

You put allot of work into this track I can tell, well done imo :) I'm a fan

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  3. nusphere

nusphere Member

Thanks a lot for the insightful comments Lasiien! I'm presently enjoying your track "Awakening" great vibe, very nice :D

lasiien likes this.
  4. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

Yeah, great vibes man! I'm liking the contrast between the dirty bass and the chillaxed piano and drums, it works really well. You've got some great production skills. The only thing thats bugging me out is the kick... its too clicky for my taste, but thats just a matter of personal flavor I guess.

But lets set that aside, thats a great piece of work right you've got right here!

5. nusphere

nusphere Member

Thanks for the great comments JimpaDirt! I'll have a listen to my track with your comments about the kick in mind! Cheers mate.

6. equilibrium

equilibrium Member

I think the drum break needs some splashy amen type cymbals going on to get it to flow.

this song is cool.

7. nusphere

nusphere Member

Thanks for your comments equilibrium :D I think Amen elements would perhaps be a little overkill for this kinda track. I may experiment adding some heavily high passed amen elements though cheers.