Dubstep Nusphere - Headspace (Skankin Dubstep)

Not rly my kinda thing, but it has a proper dub feeling, sounds like u achieved what u wanted to. I'm not rly a fan of the snare tho (but thats just personal taste), I'd layer it with a more snappy/high end one, also some of the FX sound too high in the mix

Yeah that snare needs to be layered with a high end snappy one, or maybe even a clap? Again, you got some really good ideas here, but mixdown lets it down a bit. I can hear you've got the bass sounds down to a T, but by EQ'ing better, they would sound so much better

nice dubby vibes in here just loosen up the drums a bit i reckon make them a bit softer or more texture.. your kick for example is really thin and no depth to it you know! bigups

More mixdown work needed. I would get a bit of delay on that skank that you've got going on in the background and bring up the volume a bit. Technically again some really great work just more work needed on your levels.

absolutely agree with the others. mixdown and drumwork needed badly!! ideas are pretty cool, although i miss a bit of hiend - but that comes down to the mixdown and hats eventually aswell.

keep at it, that bassline is goooood!

Back
Top Bottom