nus extra card ...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
anyone care to p.m. me there 18 digit number i can use to save 20% on some jeans .. yar .. and ill give you a coupla quid back or loads of music .. played by myself, but sounding exactly like artists you would of heard of , i can play loads of new ukhiphop albums perfect

DO IT

---------- Post added at 12:01 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

srsly DO ITIITITTITTTT .. 2 squid ure way ..

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Google

<shop name> discount codes

Saved soooo much.
As a weed smoker... i eat a lot of pizza, theres a discount code that gets you 30 quid of pizza for 20 quid :D Thats 1/3 off :D.
Whenever i buy anything online i always slap in a quick google search for the above.

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
Google

Saved soooo much.
As a weed smoker... i eat a lot of pizza, theres a discount code that gets you 30 quid of pizza for 20 quid :D Thats 1/3 off :D.
Whenever i buy anything online i always slap in a quick google search for the above.

Does this work for dj stores? ;)

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
Google

Saved soooo much.
yh man ..

always do this standardly ,

vouchercodes.com
retaurantvouchers.com

blah blah ..

always get something off .. i saved a 5er in the end off a 115 g-star jacket .. not great ... but its a sedative for my mind knowing i just spent over ton on a jacket i wont wear and add to the other 20