Numark TT-1510's?

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
What are they like? Are they suitable for mixing? or are belt drives too much hard work? cheers!

Belt drives are really hard to mix with mate. There just too weak. I learned on a pair of Numark tt1650. There the next model up and are direct drive. It's defo worth the extra cash cus you can actually mix on them :)

alright then mate, thanks for that :) the only reason i was wondering about these is because i can get them for free :lol:

Nice 1(y) is he chukin in a mixer etc too? Cus if he is sounds like you got a bargain lol.

i think i have one of those but its direct drive, its for sure a model TT! Fucking piece of shit! cant even touch the platter to adjust the speed cuz if i do it starts going faster than the +8! they're capable of mixing on but the one i got sucks :mad_guy: save your money and get technics yo!

if anything grab em and sell em and put the money towards some direct drives ;)

This is the way to go me thinks. You could then go for budget half decent decks like kam/numark or second hand technics (with a little extra cash)

I'm running Numark TT1650's or somethin atm and they're good for me, I want to get some technics though, but I haven't got the cash atm :(

When you move up from average decks to really good ones it lets you appreciate how good they are more!!!

When you move up from average decks to really good ones it lets you appreciate how good they are more!!!

Yeah that's what I was thinking, they suit me though, only been mixing 6-7 months now and I'm always practicing so I'm good considering of the time I've been mixing. Been settin' up some stormin' sets these last few days :)

if they're free. get them for sure.... (y)
have a spin on them, get to grips with what mixing is about, learn the ropes etc...
then when/if you get a better pair of decks (technics ;)) you'll rinse out big time.

my mates got some gemini belt driven, and when he jumps on my 1210s, he tears it up.

beleef.

I had a pair of 1510's as my first decks.
I learnt to mix pretty well on them and had them for a few years until the belts got too old and stretched.
Then i got some direct drives and it felt well different and it took me a while to get a feel for them.
But if you are a beginner and just want to get used to mixing and beat matching then get em especially if they are free!

if they're free. get them for sure.... (y)
have a spin on them, get to grips with what mixing is about, learn the ropes etc...
then when/if you get a better pair of decks (technics ;)) you'll rinse out big time.

my mates got some gemini belt driven, and when he jumps on my 1210s, he tears it up.

beleef.

:word:

thats how i am..... but my only problem is holding the mix together but i still have time:slick:

Back
Top Bottom