Numark buyers remorse club

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
DON'T BUY THEIR SHIT!

just launched my one of my NDX200's across the room due it refusing to play anything other than the first tune on a CD, and it's only a few months old.

anyone wanna buy a broken CD player?

I remember way back when i first started getting into mixing i had a numark midi controller. Worst piece of shit ive ever bought in my life. Bought my 1210's and never looked back.

hmm, seems to be working again now.

but still, don't buy their shit

edit: LOL! literally as i posted that it started skipping on spors stompbox rmx, on a high quality CD, completely immaculate that i burnt this morning.

edit #2: double LOL! Now the other one, which i've previously had no problems with, has started doing the exact same thing.

not quite as angry/frustrated as i was earlier so this one didn't get thrown across the room.

Last edited:
Cd decks are hugely overpriced imo. 2 1210's with dvs is the route i've gone and as dead said will out live the lot of us, also still have vinyl benefits for when a special bit of wax comes out. any way im sure you know all of this (y)

Buy right, buy once.

Shoulda saved for some pioneers sonny jim.

Pfff, i know, wanted technics and a DVS, but i'm a bit fucked if i want to play out as i don't own a laptop. But i was aggin to get mixing so much and only had £300 to my budget.

get one of those cd cleaner cd's.. might just be some dirt on the laser bit

Pfff, i know, wanted technics and a DVS, but i'm a bit fucked if i want to play out as i don't own a laptop. But i was aggin to get mixing so much and only had £300 to my budget.

then you shouldve saved? shouldnt have been so impatient and now predictably youve wasted £300 on shit CDJs. Couldve bought one CDJ800 mk2 for that.

Doubt lens cleaner will work if you literally did throw it across the room doe...

Also, is it stupidly cold at your place? Heard of perfomance issues in extremely cold environments with some cdj's.

it did fortunately land on my bed, bounced a few times though...and nah, i've got the heating on most of the time.

All about Numark Axis 9s, my mate has had his about 5 years now an hes never had a problem.

My first mixer was a Numark DXM09. Had such good fun learning to mix on it, lasted e few years of me battering it aswell. Had a Numark NDX 800 CD deck aswell which I thought was pretty decent.

Of all the threads/posts you've ever made Akhmed this is possibly the most sensible and logical. Repped.

Thankfully I've never bought any Numark equipment. I actually know a guy who can mix really well on a pair of those £100 turntables Numark sell; sometimes it goes to show that if you have enough technical ability you can mix on anything.

I know about those NDX 200's. My pal just got into mixing and bought them, never heard so much regret out of a man in 6 months hahaha.

Hmm seems like they are getting worse, probs trying to cut costs as most people are. I had a DMX09 and it was fucking amazing for the money, sound quality and the FXs were on point! Never went wrong.. Also my mate had the Axis 9 and never had any problems x

Back
Top Bottom